Nghĩa của từ adapted from|adapt from bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "adapted from|adapt from"
1. This film was adapted from a novel.
2. The movie was adapted from a novel.
3. Residues from lead process, IPPC BREF 13 Source: adapted from Table 5.30:
4. Adapted from the Story of E. A. Poe.
5. Yes, I still cannot adapt myself from the America flight
6. It was adapted from a novel by Sinclair Lewis.
7. EXA was adapted from KAA, the KDrive Acceleration Architecture, from the experimental Freedesktop.org Xserver.
8. After this process, human which adapt from aquatic state have the ability to adapt to the terrene environment.
9. Credits for 2014 Forest Hills Drive adapted from AllMusic.
10. 2 This recipe is adapted from his artichoke pie.
11. Adapted from Professor James Reason's Swiss Cheese Model of Safety.
12. I'm gonna need TARS to remove and adapt some components from KIPP.
13. Adapted from Dostoevsky's novella, Henry Czerny plays the narrator, Underground Man.
14. Credits adapted from the liner notes of Dua Lipa: Complete Edition.
15. The children put on a play adapted from a Russian folk tale.
16. Here is a letter adapted from DEAR ABBY, Philadelphia Bulletin, March 19
17. The music of the film is adapted from a folk song. Sentencedict.com
18.  Adapted from Questions and answers about opening up access to research results.
19. The siphon recorder, adapted by Lord Kelvin from the Gauss/Weber mirror galvanometer.
20. Mobile station and interface adapted for feature extraction from an imput media sample
21. (Adapted from New Testament Student Manual [Church Educational System manual, 2014], 43–44.)
22. Henry Ford adapted his automobile assembly-line technologies from meatpacking plant assembly lines.
23. Process technologies are adapted to better match the supply of heat from renewables.
24. Most of the abstracts provided in this bibliography are adapted from journal abstracts.
25. Adapted from the bestselling 2005 Lisa See novel, the film diverges from the book, adding the modernized cast of characters.