Nghĩa của từ blare|blared|blares|blaring bằng Tiếng Anh
be noisy, blast, bellow; play loudly
Đặt câu với từ "blare|blared|blares|blaring"
1. Music blares out from every cafe.
2. She blared out a warning.
3. And let the blare!
4. The calf blared for its mother.
5. They heard television blare.
6. 1 Headlines blared the Watergate.
7. Behind him, a horn blared.
8. The loudspeakers blared the speech repeatedly.
9. The radio blared out pop music.
10. The radio blared out the exciting news.
11. Music blares out from the theatre across the great expanse.
12. The loudspeaker blared across the square.
13. The loudspeakers blared across the square.
14. The radio is blaring out.
15. A brass section blares on trumpet, tenor saxophone and bass sax.
16. 14 Horns blared in the street outside.
17. Music blared out from the open window.
18. Music was blaring out from somewhere.
19. 8 The radio was blaring.
20. Radios blare, horns honk, and people shout.
21. The radio was blaring out music.
22. The radio was blaring rock music.
23. 9 The radio is blaring out.
24. The loudspeaker blared the music over the park.
25. 2) Music blared out from the open window.