Nghĩa của từ blare|blares bằng Tiếng Anh
fanfare, flourish, blare of trumpets; din, loud noise
Đặt câu với từ "blare|blares"
1. Music blares out from every cafe.
2. And let the blare!
3. They heard television blare.
4. Music blares out from the theatre across the great expanse.
5. A brass section blares on trumpet, tenor saxophone and bass sax.
6. Radios blare, horns honk, and people shout.
7. There came the blare of a brass band.
8. The blare of the speaker burst upon our ears.
9. The game isn't suffering from the hip-hop rhythm that blares through the headphones.
10. The blare of horns could be heard in the distance.
11. "Blare..." Is the interjection of evil devil, from the orb in spread.
12. A blare of sunlight flooded the room as he opened the shutters.
13. From the shore they heard gonging and the blare of a mom.
14. There was the sound of hammering and the blare of music from the radio.
15. Every time Susan opens her mouth, It'sounds like the blare of an ambulance siren.
16. Then, with a blare of trumpets and a banging of drums the show began.
17. Want trigger to be buckled only, blare, blood and fire can braid sad anadem .
18. Phut , blare, car head caves instantly, the machine is built before by lift heavily.
19. Another blare of trumpets signaled that the limousine carrying Brezhnev had entered the Southwest Gate.
20. 5 The urgent blare of his car horn drew their attention back to the sheriff's tall figure.
21. The urgent blare of his car horn drew their attention back to the sheriff's tall figure.
22. Ask your friend to blow his trumpet. Can you hear the blare of the trumpet?
23. Over the blare of a popular movie melody, a marketer invites shoppers to the vehicle.
24. "The Tests of a Leader", it blares, under a photo of some shirt-sleeved young Turk doing push-ups on a boardroom table.
25. People have huge shrines in their homes which blare out a red light from their windows late at night.