Nghĩa của từ blare of trumpets|blare of trumpet bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "blare of trumpets|blare of trumpet"
1. Ask your friend to blow his trumpet. Can you hear the blare of the trumpet?
2. Then, with a blare of trumpets and a banging of drums the show began.
3. Another blare of trumpets signaled that the limousine carrying Brezhnev had entered the Southwest Gate.
4. And let the blare!
5. They heard television blare.
6. There came the blare of a brass band.
7. The blare of the speaker burst upon our ears.
8. Radios blare, horns honk, and people shout.
9. The blare of horns could be heard in the distance.
10. "Blare..." Is the interjection of evil devil, from the orb in spread.
11. A blare of sunlight flooded the room as he opened the shutters.
12. From the shore they heard gonging and the blare of a mom.
13. There was the sound of hammering and the blare of music from the radio.
14. Every time Susan opens her mouth, It'sounds like the blare of an ambulance siren.
15. The urgent blare of his car horn drew their attention back to the sheriff's tall figure.
16. 5 The urgent blare of his car horn drew their attention back to the sheriff's tall figure.
17. Over the blare of a popular movie melody, a marketer invites shoppers to the vehicle.
18. Want trigger to be buckled only, blare, blood and fire can braid sad anadem .
19. Phut , blare, car head caves instantly, the machine is built before by lift heavily.
20. Tens of thousands of people have been deported or displaced and radio stations blare out vitriolic propaganda against one another.
21. Suddenly, the stillness is broken by the shattering of 300 jars, the blare of 300 horns, and the shouts of 300 men.
22. People have huge shrines in their homes which blare out a red light from their windows late at night.
23. As they began yet another march around the city, the dust rose in their wake and the blare of horns again pierced the air.
24. Upbeat patriotic songs blare on street corners and cars plastered with Qadhafi portraits speed around, sounding their horns.
25. The blare from the horns and the shouting from nearby drivers and pedestrians waiting to cross was both fierce and ugly.