Nghĩa của từ blaspheme|blasphemed|blasphemes|blaspheming bằng Tiếng Anh
[blas·pheme || blæs'fiːm]
abuse, desecrate, profane, curse
Đặt câu với từ "blaspheme|blasphemed|blasphemes|blaspheming"
1. They blaspheme the muse.
2. 23 Whom have you taunted+ and blasphemed?
3. "Don't blaspheme," my mother said.
4. 22 Whom have you taunted and blasphemed?
5. He always swears and blasphemes when he's drunk.
6. The spiritual leader charged that the book blasphemed against Islam.
7. To admit defeat is to blaspheme against the Emperor.
8. Like when he'd killed the clever boy, who had blasphemed the headster time.
9. I blaspheme with impunity because the Company is at my heel.
10. After that I ceased to blaspheme, but I cursed my father.
11. Jas. 7 Is it not they who blaspheme the honorable name by which you are called?
12. For ‘the name of God is being blasphemed on account of you people among the nations.’”
13. Is it not they who blaspheme the noble name that was invoked over you?
14. 13:1) So it is Satan’s agelong political organization that has always blasphemed the true God.
15. Is it not they who blaspheme the honorable name by which you are called?
16. blasphemes against the holy spirit: Blasphemy refers to defamatory, injurious, or abusive speech against God or against sacred things.
17. (Acts 6:9-12) The opposers leveled this twofold charge against him: He was blaspheming both God and Moses.
18. O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?
19. But anyone who sins defiantly, whether native-born or alien, blasphemes the Lord , and that person must be cut off from his people.
20. (Acts 6:13) He blasphemed Moses, they charged, in that he spoke against the Mosaic Law, changing customs that Moses had handed down.
21. There are actually records of convicts in Spain purposely blaspheming so that they could be transferred to the prisons of the Spanish Inquisition.
22. Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, andblasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme.
23. 13 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, andblasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme.
24. Possessed of self-conceit, power, insolence, lust and anger; the demoniac always envious, blaspheme Me, who is the soul residing in all bodies.
25. Ever since apostasy took root among professed Christians, it could be said that “the name of God is being blasphemed on account of [those] people among the nations.”