Nghĩa của từ blasphemy|blasphemies bằng Tiếng Anh
[blas·phe·my || 'blæsfəmɪ]
sacrilege, irreverence, impiety
Đặt câu với từ "blasphemy|blasphemies"
3. That's for blasphemy.
4. This is blasphemy against Sanctuary.
5. He committed blasphemy against religion.
6. All great truths begin as blasphemy.
7. Murder and blasphemy are mortal sins.
8. Their conversation was full of blasphemy.
9. You have just heard his blasphemy!
10. It's full of blasphemy and decadence.
11. Jesus was despised and charged with blasphemy.
12. Such actions are are type of blasphemy.
13. In his hand he shall bear a golden cup full of his blasphemies.
14. Show me how to punish Perseus for this blasphemy!
15. Each word was a blasphemy, and there were many words.
16. Since he had made the blasphemy he did not apologize.
17. It was too close to blasphemy to be comfortable.
18. He was well punished for his blasphemy against learning.
19. His writings were branded as obscene and a blasphemy against God.
20. For example, out of the heart come wicked reasonings, murders, adulteries, fornications, thieveries, false testimonies, blasphemies.
21. The word itself is sacred, and to suggest otherwise is blasphemy.
22. 15 Show me how to punish Perseus for this blasphemy!
23. Victor's plan for this creature's coming resurrection would be a blasphemy.
24. Mk. 22 Adulteries, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness , envy, blasphemy, arrogance, foolishness.
25. There are blasphemous actions asas blasphemous words : all unloving, cruel deeds acted blasphemy.