Nghĩa của từ blast|blasted|blasting|blasts bằng Tiếng Anh
explode, blow up; destroy, rui
Đặt câu với từ "blast|blasted|blasting|blasts"
1. The three astronauts are scheduled to blast off ( to be blasted off ) on Wednesday.
2. Abrasive blasting: carrying out abrasive blast cleaning (other than cleaning carried out in fully enclosed booths) or disposing of abrasive blasting material.
3. Analysis of blast stress field is a basic problem of blasting theory research linear explosive charge.
4. Five fire blasts, huh?
5. 30 Now, perhaps, the bombshell that blasted Dole and his campaign out of the doldrums will blast the Republicans into unity.
6. 22 Now, perhaps, the bombshell that blasted Dole and his campaign out of the doldrums will blast the Republicans into unity.
7. Two blasts is wildlings.
8. We saw recently blasts in Jakarta, also there were blasts in Bangkok last year.
9. Blasted chain!
10. According to the invention, this product can be blasted into a blast furnace to increase the durability of its fire-resistant brick lining.
11. Structure for underwater blasting and underwater blasting method using same
12. All abrasives for your sand-blast cabinets or blasting machines based on DIN 11124 ff for polishing, cleaning, roughening, burr removing, tarnishing, shot peening.
13. Disasters in engineering blasting includes toxic gas, dust, noise, fly rock, blasting vibration, touchdown vibration, flood caused by blasting, ground swell, air or water blasting wave.
14. Darn those blasted kids!
15. The missile blasted off.
16. Question: Any comments on the Colombo blasts.....
17. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the blasts.
18. Abrasive blasting device
19. 13 The spaceship blasted off.
20. The bandit was blasted down.
21. 10 The missile blasted off.
22. Preparing for the Blasts of the Trumpets
23. Music blasted from the little radio.
24. Make that blasted dog keep quiet!
25. 30 The terrorists blasted them down.