Nghĩa của từ blastema|blastemas|blastemata bằng Tiếng Anh
group of embryonic cells
Đặt câu với từ "blastema|blastemas|blastemata"
1. Tanaka next hopes to decipher the genetic instructions governing blastema formation.
2. Transdeterminations originating from anlagen of anal plates are correlated with an enlargement of the autotypic blastemas.
3. But if we carefully deviated a nerve to the wound site, we could induce those fibroblasts to form a blastema instead.
4. They found that salamander regeneration begins when a clump of cells called a blastema forms at the tip of a lost limb.
5. If Tanaka's right that blastema cells don't become pluripotent, then the findings raise another possibility — not just for salamanders, but for people.
6. From the blastema come skin, muscle, bone, blood vessels and neurons, ultimately growing into a limb virtually identical to the old one.
7. For these years, residua of metanephric blastema and delay of differentiation in the development of kidney have been considered the cause of nephroblastoma.
8. Unlike typical mammals, which heal wounds by forming a scar, these mice begin by forming a blastema, a structure associated with rapid cell growth.
9. Bodies might find it easier to accept cells that have been only partially reprogrammed, like those in the axolotl’s blastema, than embryonic or fully reprogrammed cells.
10. In salamanders, the blood vessels contract quickly and limit bleeding when a limb is cut. Skin cells quickly cover the wound and form what is called a blastema.
11. If we succeed in generating a blastema in a mammal, the next big hurdle for us would be coaxing the site of a digit amputation to regenerate the entire digit.
12. If the young animals come back into water after 48 hours of inhibition in actinomycin, incorporation of uridine can start again, with some variations according to the importance of the blastema at the end of incubation in actinomycin.