Nghĩa của từ blastula|blastulae|blastulas bằng Tiếng Anh
(Embryology) cavity surrounded by a single layer of cells (first stage in the life of an embryo)
Đặt câu với từ "blastula|blastulae|blastulas"
1. It enter the late blastula stage in 6 h 50 min.
2. Blastula and gastrulae arrived 1 and 4 d after fertilization.
3. Results showed that the pregnant rate of blastula was higher than that of morula.
4. In the experiment, 30 A- and B- grade morula and blastula were selected for sexing.
5. The outer layer of a blastula that gives rise to the ectoderm after gastrulation. Sentencedict.com
6. The outer layer of a blastula that gives rise to the ectoderm after gastrulation.
7. Short time delay don't result in preimplantation embryos death, but impacted blastula rate of pronucleus embryos.
8. However , content of the dissolvable protein and amino acid during gastrula stage during blastula stage.
9. The cells of the blastula , called blastomeres, also each receive a full diploid set of chromosomes.
10. 6 However , content of the dissolvable protein and amino acid during gastrula stage during blastula stage.
11. This simple structure, the blastula, must now be moulded by cellular activities into all the shapes that emerge during development.
12. Cleavage produces a blastula , a sheet of cells rounded into a sphere that in most species surrounds a cavity.
13. The rearrangement of the blastula into a three-dimensional organism with inner, middle, and outer layers occurs during gastrulation .
14. Especially, the cell cultures of early developing embryo, including morulaand blastula, are one of two sources of embryonic stem(ES)cells.
15. Applying YAG double-frequency laser microbeam respectively irradiated fertilized eggs, 4-cell-stage, blastula stage embryos of Bufo bufo gargarizans.
16. The successful application in blastula biopsy of our single-cell CGH demonstrate application prospects of this new technology in clinical PGS.
17. The average yield of abstraction phytin form the delipid corn blastula was 75%, and the average yield of conversionphytic acid from phytin was 02%.
18. The series of mitotic cell divisions that produces a blastula from a fertilized ovum. It is the basis of the multicellularity of complex organisms.
19. A series of changes have taken place in expression and localization of aquaporins in endometrium and blastula, which means aquaporins play an important role during the processes ...
20. The results indicated that the fertilized eggs in blastula stage and yolk-sac larva of Paralichthys olivaceus were more sensitive to algal toxin than those in other development stages.
21. The authors have observed that the blastoderm, the blastomeres and the blastula cells have intimate relation with the yolk which plays a very important part in the development of the embryo.