Nghĩa của từ brush up bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "brush up"
1. I must brush up on my Latin.
2. I need to brush up my computer skills.
3. I had hoped to brush up my Spanish.
4. I need to brush up on my English.
5. He should brush up on the basic chords.
6. I would like to brush up my zoology.
7. I really need to brush up on my English.
8. You can brush up on subjects via the internet.
9. He wants to brush up his knowledge of electronics.
10. I must brush up my English beore going to America.
11. Did I make any deals, brush up any publishing contacts?
12. Mr. Jones wanted to Brush up on his computer skills.
13. Tony practiced a lot in order to brush up on his technology.
14. I thought I'd brush up on my French before going to Paris.
15. When traveling, it's important to brush up your ability to relay information.
16. If you're going to Mexico, you should brush up on your Spanish.
17. I must brush up on my Spanish before I go to Seville.
18. I must brush up on my French before I go to Paris.
19. You should brush up on your French before you go to France.
20. 15 I must brush up on my Spanish before I go to Seville.
21. Well, I guess we'll go back home and brush up on the anemone.
22. I suppose, we shall all have to brush up our French again, though.
23. If you're going to the United States, you'd better brush up on your English.
24. Public libraries frequently have computers that people can use to brush up on their skills.
25. Just tell whoever's playing Santa to brush up on their algebra, physics, and basic trig.
26. If you'd like to brush up your skills, the PADI Advanced Open Water course provides this.
27. The guide can be used an introduction to the hobby or as a means to brush up skills.
28. Brush up on your paintball skills, and your paintball tactics with this guide to how to paintball like Rambo.
29. I have already said how little I knew about cancer, and I now began to brush up on it.
30. Get familiar with XML, brush up on your SQL, and come back next month for even more data binding power.
31. A wash and brush-up is not superfluous when one leaves the tub in which the Mollusc has been treated.
32. Start at your feet and use long sweeping movements and even pressure, from knees to thighs. then brush up towards armpit.
33. 11) Get familiar with XML, brush up on your SQL, and come back next month for even more data binding power.
34. To achieve this on the legs, I brush up first to make sure I get it all and then brush down into place.
35. It was in the town hall there two former colleagues alleged that he gave them foot massages to brush up on his reflexology, an alternative therapy.
36. It was in the town hall there two former colleagues allege that he gave them foot massages to brush up on his reflexology and alternative therapy.
37. I believe that one day I will meet again and students, and to re-sort to brush up before friendship, belonging to regain share of the sincere friendship between us now! ! !
38. There is a lot to see in this last detail: underneath the stripe, you can see where Mondrian carefully edged his brush up to the stripe, overlapping some horizontal marks he'd made freehand.