Nghĩa của từ brusquely bằng Tiếng Anh
curtly; rudely, unpleasantly
Đặt câu với từ "brusquely"
1. “Fine,” he brusquely answers.
2. 'What's your name?' he asked brusquely.
3. Then brusquely his tardy rage flamed up.
4. He said it brusquely to build himself up again.
5. "It's only a sprain," Paula said brusquely.
6. He backs against the piano and bows brusquely.
7. He cut off the laughing brusquely with a gesture.
8. There was a laugh which he cut off brusquely with a gesture.
9. " Rain or shine, " he began brusquely, checked himself, and walked to the window.
10. He moved past her brusquely and went through into the cockpit.
11. This is no mere hearsay, have itgood authority that any dissenting opinions are brusquely pushed aside.
12. He came over and began to upbraid Sherif, brusquely waving his hands.
13. It could be said as brusquely of Iago that he is just a wrecker.
14. According to Mead, the Mundugumor regard children as a great inconvenience and treat them brusquely.
15. 6 According to Mead, the Mundugumor regard children as a great inconvenience and treat them brusquely.
16. She asking questions so brusquely and giving orders so decisively Pork's eyebrows went up in mystification.
17. The Sultan approached the closet with the lovers inside and brusquely opened the door
18. "I simply haven't got time to deal with the problem today, " she said brusquely.
19. Some one brusquely pulled the headscarf down over her face, stifling her cry, cutting off her vision.
20. He brusquely replied that he did not believe in fairy tales and that he was a hippie and drug addict.
21. She was brusquely marched by Geonosian warriors into a circle of Jedi survivors to await execution.
22. Fujisaki brusquely turned him down, but the judge said Baker could ask the jurors about Caraway after the verdict.
23. The captain invited us brusquely to sit on a bench before the table and hurried out of a side door.
24. True, Roach's beautifully dry voice peters out in Packing For Mars ' brusquely hokey conclusion; "Let's go out and play, " she writes.