Nghĩa của từ brusqueness bằng Tiếng Anh
curtness; rudeness, unpleasantness
Đặt câu với từ "brusqueness"
1. The brusqueness is unusual.
2. Her brusqueness offends many people.
3. They didn't have the same brusqueness coarser vocal rhythms that others around them had.
4. Tony Hopkins tries out an array of voices and manners - befuddled vagueness, booming ferocity. dangerous, smiling brusqueness.
5. It’s hard to know whether it is Gorbachev or his interpreter who is responsible for the occasional brusqueness of tone.
6. He was better at teaching artillery than natural philosophy, and was disliked by some cadets for his brusqueness, lack of sympathy and eccentric behavior.
7. The cherry berets dragged the bewildered old montagnard away with a brusqueness which inspired no confidence in me for his future prospects.
8. When you look round you see friendly faces smiling at you there is no hint of anything like blame for what elsewhere might be considered as brusqueness.
9. The country drew closer together in the immediate aftermath of the attacks. Even New Yorkers, generally known for their brusqueness, were a little gentler with one another in those first days.