Nghĩa của từ circumnavigate bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "circumnavigate"
1. Some 000 miles of seamounts circumnavigate the globe.
2. Magellan was the first person to circumnavigate the globe.
3. The objective was to circumnavigate Africa from east to west.
4. Ferdinand Magellan's expedition was the first to circumnavigate the globe.
5. 8 Magellan was the first person to circumnavigate the globe.
6. He plans to circumnavigate the world in a helium balloon.sentence dictionary
7. Evans had taken Gwen's arm to help her circumnavigate a frozen puddle.
8. Request circumnavigation ( to circumnavigate ) 30 km right of track ( airway ) to avoid the thunderstorm.
9. Joshua Slocum, the first man to circumnavigate the globe alone, saw a phantom during his epic voyage.
10. Ahead of me lay an historic mission: to circumnavigate London using hired transport, and return within 80 days.
11. 28 Joshua Slocum, the first man to circumnavigate the globe alone, saw a phantom during his epic voyage.
12. For this year at least, our race to circumnavigate the globe in less than 80 days is over.
13. On 27 September 2010, Tûranor PlanetSolar set off from Monaco to circumnavigate the globe solely with the aid of solar power.
14. The average British holidaymaker will travel 2000 miles during their lifetime - enough to circumnavigate the globe 10 times, new research has claimed.
15. Captain James Cook, who reached New Zealand in October 1769 on the first of his three voyages, was the first European explorer to circumnavigate and map New Zealand.