Nghĩa của từ circumvent bằng Tiếng Anh
However, those inventive motorcyclists have managed to circumvent the obstacle.
Đặt câu với từ "circumvent"
1. Roosevelt occasionally attempted to circumvent him.
2. Military planners tried to circumvent the treaty.
3. The king tried to circumvent his enemies.
4. Example: Using scripts to circumvent operations quota limits
5. The crook tried to circumvent the little girl.
6. The idea is to circumvent a digital safety system.
7. Ships were registered abroad to circumvent employment and safety regulations.
8. This is a deliberate attempt to circumvent my authority.
9. We went north in order to circumvent the mountains.
10. They circumvent waterfalls by wriggling through the sodden vegetation on the banks.
11. Ships were registered abroad to circumvent employment and safety regulation.
12. The intertidal zones circumvent the two outstanding disadvantages of marine living.
13. They opened an office abroad in order to circumvent the tax laws.
14. The company opened an account abroad, in order to circumvent the tax laws.
15. 9) Becoming a multinational or transnational company can help to circumvent trade barriers.
16. To circumvent such nonlinearities, it is customary to employ a reduced gage length.
17. Most garment workers make minimum wage, and some shops try to circumvent that.
18. Don't act anxious and unable to do anything, find ways to circumvent the problem.
19. His feet and hands kept striking stone corners, sharp turns, and massive columns difficult to circumvent.
20. To circumvent such limitations , an EMD and time varying VARMA model based method is proposed.
21. But, how does ability and circumvent weaknesses, develop diversified economy and tertiary industry fruitfully?
22. 19) The thrower had used trickery to circumvent the criteria laid down in Law
23. To circumvent this, an experimental protocol called blood oxygen level-dependent (BOLD) adaptation was optimised.
24. Influencing the factors that circumvent integrated change control so that only approved changes are implemented.
25. Witchcraft thus can not be easily applied to circumvent or violate customary norms of behaviour.
26. A few big companies have opened offices abroad in order to circumvent our tax laws.
27. Production of these half-size packs can also help to circumvent the effects of increased taxation on cigarettes.
28. 14) If true, such leapfrogging would circumvent the normal rules of genetics established by Gregor Mendel in 18
29. I guess Wilkinson was furious that his best performer would circumvent him and talk to me instead.
30. Belliustin called upon the tsar to circumvent the ecclesiastical hierarchy and breathe life into the clerical estate.
31. If true, such leapfrogging would circumvent the normal rules of genetics established by Gregor Mendel in 18
32. [Not allowed] Engaging in practices that attempt to circumvent or interfere with Google's advertising systems and processes
33. Madonna's image was hit by claims she used her fame and wealth to circumvent Malawian adoption rules.
34. One way the savvy tobacco advertisers circumvent the system, however, is by strategically placing billboards at sports events.
35. Only rarely, therefore, can we identify examples of agencies set up explicitly to circumvent problems of this kind.
36. But not all the skills and ingenuity of law draftsmen could wholly circumvent the deviousness of ancient land law.
37. However, like its predecessors, this reform act provided ample loopholes to those who wish to circumvent the legislation.
38. The fleet plans to circumvent an Israeli economic blockade on the Palestinian territory, despite Israeli warnings not to do so.
39. It seeks to put legislative power directly into the hands of the people and circumvent the long-standing institutions of representative government.
40. This is China's agricultural industry to circumvent positive list system , development of export-oriented economy has important theoretical and practical significance.
41. The current API for coroutines does not offer direct support for reusing a coroutine, but we can circumvent this limitation.
42. Bush officials said the ticker was a way to circumvent censorship and convey hope and liberty to a tropical gulag.
43. A more difficult question is whether employers can rely upon collective agreements to circumvent the need to make job reassignment.
44. In this way they also circumvent the 20-year-old ban placed on all television tobacco advertising in the United Kingdom.
45. 12 A more difficult question is whether employers can rely upon collective agreements to circumvent the need to make job reassignment.
46. Homeotropic alignment improved the light trapping efficiency while linking induced FRET between the fluorophores to circumvent the reduced absorption of homeotropic alignment.
47. 5 This is China's agricultural industry to circumvent positive list system ,(www.Sentencedict.com) development of export-oriented economy has important theoretical and practical significance.
48. (Proverbs 21:2) They pay lip service to the laws and standards of the land but seek to circumvent them at every opportunity.
49. Even in states that prohibit intrastate sales of raw milk, some people have tried to circumvent the law by "cow sharing" or "cow leasing."
50. To coordinate the movements of groups who are out of sight, elephants and whales use very low frequency sounds that circumvent obstacles and carry over long distances.