Nghĩa của từ circumvented bằng Tiếng Anh
However, those inventive motorcyclists have managed to circumvent the obstacle.
Đặt câu với từ "circumvented"
1. Our village is circumvented by a stream.
2. He circumvented the seniority system, handpicking some of the most important chairmen.
3. Caps on individual and political action committee donations to candidates can and are easily circumvented.
4. The game had a single inviolable rule: obstacles were to be overcome, not circumvented.
5. Similarly, the moral laws of God are irrevocable and cannot be circumvented or violated with impunity.
6. The mathematical singularities existing in the hydrodynamic equations are circumvented by the introduction of ‘mean effect’ constants.
7. Microsoft Product Activation has been cracked or circumvented on numerous occasions since it was introduced in 2001.
8. (Firewalls defend computers from intruders by limiting access to ports and machines, but they can still be circumvented.)
9. The conceptual block of the Nat Bell case is circumvented by regarding a component of the X question as jurisdictional.
10. The cooldown timer on transforming Anathema and Benediction may no longer be circumvented by zoning or logging out.
11. Lastly, if the screening router is circumvented by a hacker, the rest of the network is open to attack.
12. The meaning and purpose of restitution legislation should not be circumvented by an action for a declaration of an ownership right.
13. Between 1877 and 1900 the Constitution and statutes drafted by the Republicans were circumvented or utilized to maintain the racial status quo.
14. A better father than me might have found a less drastic way of teaching his son not to drop-kick an unborn sister. Or circumvented it entirely.
15. It must also be borne in mind that the rigorous mechanisms for oversight of international adoptions provided for in the 1993 Hague Convention in order to safeguard the best interests of the child could easily be circumvented (64) if a form of guardianship which, precisely because it does not have the same effects as adoption, is preceded by a national procedure which does not have the same guarantees (or which even, in the case of kafala, takes place before an adul, or notary, with no requirement for the involvement of the public authorities) were to be accepted as adoption.