Nghĩa của từ circumventing bằng Tiếng Anh
However, those inventive motorcyclists have managed to circumvent the obstacle.
Đặt câu với từ "circumventing"
1. Circumventing the no-analog problem yields cool ice age tropics.
2. India's copyright law permits circumventing DRM for non-copyright-infringing purposes.
3. The memo also a legal theory for circumventing similar prohibitions against torture in the Geneva Convention.
4. These men, known as scribes, were adroit at finding loopholes for people intent on circumventing the Law.
5. For state and local governments, circumventing the glitch could cost more than $ 100 million, according to official estimates.
6. In places like the Congo, cell phones are being used to transfer money around the country, completing circumventing the banking system as well as the more traditional money transfer.
7. To maintain the integrity of our invalid activity detection system and prevent users from circumventing the system, we aren't able to provide details about how much has been adjusted per day or per channel.
8. Global Voices Advocacy is pleased to announce the second of several planned manuals focused on the topics of circumventing internet filtering, anonymous blogging and effective use of Internet-based tools in campaigns for social and political change.
9. This involves the combination of two or more round-trip excursion fares end-to-end and the use of coupons from two or more tickets, issued at round-trip fares, for the purpose of circumventing applicable tariff rules, such as advance purchase, or the minimum stay requirement."