Nghĩa của từ conquer bằng Tiếng Anh
the Magyars conquered Hungary in the Middle Ages
Đặt câu với từ "conquer"
1. Truth will conquer.
2. Divide and conquer, Sarah.
3. Man can conquer nature.
4. Truth will prevail [conquer].
5. Will can conquer habit.
6. Man will conquer nature.
7. 10,000 men can't conquer Westeros.
8. You didn't conquer them.
9. Shouldn't we divide and conquer?
10. Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor is a multiplayer spinoff of the original Command & Conquer game.
11. Conquer anger by love, evil by good; conquer the miser with liberality, and liar with truth.
12. I shall conquer untruth by truth.
13. When will scientists conquer the stars?
14. Man has yet to conquer the stars.
15. Energy and persistence conquer all things.
16. Divide and conquer is the key.
17. Man has yet to conquer the Mars.
18. You must conquer your fear of driving.
19. Man will after all conquer natural calamities.
20. We have no choice but to conquer.
21. 25 Energy and persistence conquer all things.
22. Conquer anger by love, evil by good; conquer the miser with liberality, and the liar with truth. Buddha
23. Ever hear the phrase " divide and conquer? "
24. It only took three days to conquer Nanking.
25. □ we conquer the world by resisting its ways
26. He is having therapy to conquer his phobia.
27. The explorers set off to conquer new territories.
28. 10) Man has yet to conquer the Mars.
29. The second strategy was to divide and conquer.
30. Starting in 827, Muslim forces began the conquer Sicily.
31. And I am bound and determined to conquer it.
32. Tears conquer the face of the bossy head nurse.
33. You believe I should not conquer the West?
34. Malkin begins gathering her army to conquer mankind.
35. 3) We have no choice but to conquer.
36. That was interesting, he thought. Divide and conquer.
37. 3) 1110 - First Crusade: The Crusaders conquer Sidon.
38. Tears conquer the face of the bossy head nurse .
39. I want to thoroughly conquer my shininess and laziness!
40. Im a hiker that climbs to look, not conquer.
41. How can I conquer my disinclination to meet people?
42. Let us not hear of generals who conquer without bloodshed.
43. Navies can conquer poorly guarded coastal cities by themselves.
44. Hernan Cortes led Spanish troops to conquer the Aztecs.
45. She was determined to conquer her fear of flying.
46. Divide and conquer is one of his wily tactics.
47. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
48. Science will conquer all mysteries by rule and line.
49. At the same time missionary monks helped to conquer Siberia.
50. Famous faces hired to conquer dreams that weren't even theirs.