Nghĩa của từ contort bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "contort"
1. Some peoples mouths open. Others faces contort.
2. The trunks often contort into spindly curves and twists.
3. 2 The trunks often contort into spindly curves and twists.
4. I didn't care how much I had to contort my body and my principles.
5. The gentlest of her caresses would contort his already tense body.
6. Faces contort and organs spurt out a smelly stain, a sticky betrayal.
7. How would he contort himself to give viewers the impression of audible sound?
8. As you listen to it, let your face contort and express the music.
9. You face has 9 muscles beneath your skin that you contort, flex, and move.
10. Load of gear box can be decided by measuring of low speed shaft contort.
11. We continued to contort our limbs into improbable postures when Vincente was directly overseeing us.
12. We don't have to taste the blood of revenge while this human being's organs writhe, twist, contort.
13. At times the scribes contort their prose into uncomfortable postures to avoid the hazards of personal prediction.
14. But the part about the cat-yoga did get me to thinking—ever notice how a cat can do just about anything—contort itself into the most asinine positions, yet still look dignified?
15. Thus, the giraffe is able to bend and contort its neck to groom all parts of its body or delicately reach up into the high boughs of a tree to feed.