Nghĩa của từ contour line bằng Tiếng Anh
However, there is a 940m contour line on the western peak which infers, but does not guarantee, that the land within it is likely to be higher than 940m.
Đặt câu với từ "contour line"
1. The outline is taken as that of the contour line defining its base.
2. The indifference curve may be compared with a contour line on a map.
3. The cursor or a contour line the graphics object must be in the snap range.
4. A method for creating contour line in 3 D 8 noded hexahedral elements is presented.
5. This method is used to convert contour line in raster image to vector line and performs well.
6. Each contour line connects the points on the surface of the building where the wind pressure is equal.
7. In the Indent spin box, enter the distance between the contour line of the aligned object and the beginning of the text
8. Quite apart from the major wetlands, every valley bottom below a certain contour line must have been soggy and at times impassable.
9. The contour line of the inner and outer of bridge shall be smooth and clear, without sudden break, obvious flection or recurrence.
10. The enveloping line for the relative motion of empty bottle to star gear is the theoretical basis for the design of star gear contour line.
11. Also, in a cross section cutting through the plate in the thickness direction, the slope of the contour line of the surface is caused to have abrupt points of change.