Nghĩa của từ contouring bằng Tiếng Anh
the compartment has been contoured with smooth rounded corners
a huge contoured map
the road contours the hillside
Đặt câu với từ "contouring"
1. Body - contouring winning plump beautiful sister!
2. Try lining the upper lids with a soft sage eye-contouring pencil.
3. Contouring is designed to give shape to an area of the face.
4. Contouring nozzles to reduce particle lag losses does not appear to be appealing.
5. Controls and control systems for contouring, inflating and/or adjusting the patient support surfaces, including mattresses
6. The elevation gain along this alternative route is steady, but the contouring is easy.
7. A hammer and chisel are used for the first stages of contouring a surface.
8. To adorn or improve ( a section of ground ) by contouring and by planting flowers, shrubs, or trees.
9. A new method measuring contouring error of two - dimensional workpiece using one - dimentsional sensor is advanced.
10. Moreover, the DOB filter design method is also discussed - tracking control contouring motion system open - loop system loop.
11. This paper introduces the principle and design method of cross-coupled contouring control of multi-axial CNC machine tools.
12. AIM:To observe the effect of mandibular contouring surgery with and without partial resection of the masseter muscle on the mandible motor function.
13. The main reason that gives rise to manufacturing error of contouring turn plate cam former face is derivation of cutter.
14. Paul was having a tough time himself supervising the contouring of the land around the three-tier pool Stephen had eventually commissioned.
15. As higher contour precision in modern automation systems is demanded, research on advanced contouring control strategies are very meaningful in theory and application.
16. Manipulation of such factors as nutrient supply, species introduction, pH adjustment, and contouring and drainage of various cover materials may determine the speed, diversity and robustness of ecosystem development.