Nghĩa của từ contracted bằng Tiếng Anh
glass contracts as it cools
the local authority will contract with a wide range of agencies to provide services
three people contracted a killer virus
Đặt câu với từ "contracted"
1. While there, Fern contracted polio.
2. My son's contracted a severe fever.
3. She has contracted a severe fever.
4. I contracted a brain infection.
5. While visiting Greece, Eva contracted meningitis.
6. Laborit contracted tuberculosis at age 12.
7. The economy has contracted by 5%.
8. The following year he contracted polio.
9. He contracted huge debts by rash spending.
10. He contracted glandular fever and viral meningitis.
11. 'I will' can be contracted to 'I'll'.
12. The plaintiff contracted dermatitis, a skin disease.
13. He contracted a rare form of cancer.
14. She contracted the disease during her youth.
15. Mr Brown contracted friendship with his neighbour.
16. Early in 1998 Ao contracted seasonal influenza.
17. She had contracted a most unsuitable marriage.
18. They contracted an alliance with another country.
19. He contracted AIDS from a blood transfusion.
20. Fruit grower and group are contracted combine.
21. He contracted malaria while living in the jungle.
22. In her first trimester, she contracted German measles.
23. Many employees contracted out of the pension plan.
24. He contracted his brows and swallowed medicine down.
25. He contracted malaria while he was travelling.
26. Our business has contracted a lot recently.
27. 18 Once more her tummy contracted in memory.
28. He contracted the disease through an insect bite.
29. Sub-contracted operations as part of manufacturing of cement
30. They are contracted to work 35 hours a week.
31. She has contracted to work 20 hours a week.
32. The government contracted out hospital cleaning to private companies.
33. 4 Consumptive spending and investment are then both contracted.
34. She contracted the fatal disease through a blood transfusion.
35. She contracted rheumatic fever at the age of ten.
36. 10 He contracted his brows and swallowed medicine down.
37. Doctors told her she'd contracted polio from her son.
38. My grandmother was fifty-two when Virginia contracted polio.
39. The virus is contracted through exchange of bodily fluids.
40. Oh but to you, I appear Lorentz contracted.
41. Expenditure on administrative staff contracted by the association
42. 15 The bodybuilders contracted their biceps in unison.
43. Have you contracted in to the pension scheme?
44. The player is contracted to play until August.
45. Air Force NP costs reflect contracted third line maintenance.
46. Or my college graduation, when she contracted lyme disease?
47. Only a few employees have contracted out so far.
48. They have contracted to build a railway across Africa.
49. The builders have contracted for three bridges this year.
50. I was contracted with HHS for technical modeling assistance.