Nghĩa của từ contracts bằng Tiếng Anh
both parties must sign employment contracts
glass contracts as it cools
Đặt câu với từ "contracts"
1. Article 3Construction contracts consist of fixed price contracts and cost plus contracts.
2. Contracts, bonds, contracts, or contracts, and just replace the mortgage or trust deed.
3. International standard contracts are divided into international model contracts and international contracts of Adhesion.
4. There are contracts . The government cannot abrogate contracts.
5. Exchange traded forward contracts are called futures contracts.
6. These forward contracts are known as gold futures contracts.
7. Memorabilia, contracts.
8. Administrative management of insurance contracts, health insurance contracts, sickness insurance contracts, social security insurance, accident risk insurance
9. Bank loans are generally short-term debt contracts than bond contracts.
10. Wet-Nursing Contracts
11. To sign contracts.
12. Termination of contracts
13. Melocheville Tunnel - general; maintenance and repair contracts; professional service contracts; lighting. Access:
14. Of this total notional amount, 67% are interest rate contracts, 8% are credit default swaps (CDS), 9% are foreign exchange contracts, 2% are commodity contracts, 1% are equity contracts, and 12% are other.
15. In interviews, managers indicated that the abolished staff contracts were mostly replaced by nonstaff contracts.
16. Hence, the «D»-terms signify arrival contracts, while the «C»-terms evidence departure (shipment) contracts.
17. Works closely with Contracts Analyst to ensure updated contract terms are in all service contracts.
18. When he contracts, I expand.
19. Valid contracts get legal protection.
20. CFGB ADM 757 Contracts Description:
21. Were they bona fide contracts?
22. Contracts are enforceable by law.
23. In cooling, the rivet contracts.
24. We are a country of law. There are contracts. The government government cannot just abrogate contracts.
25. In interviews, managers indicated that the abolished staff contracts were mostly replaced by non-staff contracts.
26. The application of active contracts and materiality global filters resulted in the stratification of contracts below:
27. Marine insurance contracts are indemnity contracts and require the parties to exercise the utmost good faith.
28. In Europe, contracts as a principle are put in writing, and written contracts are minutely drafted.
29. Alternatives to the universal partnership exist in the form of life partnership contracts and contracts of agency.
30. Let's sign the contracts right away.
31. Contracts in violation of positive law.
32. ABAC Assets I and ABAC Contracts
33. The question of contracts remains unresolved.
34. 5 The contracts are filed alphabetically .
35. Were the contracts made bona fide?
36. Short-term contracts increase staff turnover.
37. Assets leased under capital lease contracts.
38. Price adjustments of the amended contracts
39. b) Contracts for fire alarm systems
40. Abolishment of Contracts Management Assistant post
41. Juridical translation : contracts and judicial writings.
42. A divorce lawyer must prenuptial contracts.
43. Business consultancy relating to transport contracts
44. Our contracts are currently under review.
45. The government cannot just abrogate contracts.
46. The absolute prohibition on converting fixed-term employment contracts to contracts of indefinite duration in the public sector
47. It may be necessary, therefore, to ascertain whether the demand side considers the services provided under time charter contracts, voyage charter contracts and contracts of affreightment to be substitutable.
48. It may be necessary, therefore, to ascertain whether the demand side considers the services provided under time charter contracts, voyage charter contracts and contracts of affreightment to be substitutable
49. It will thus be necessary to decide if that traditional exclusion should continue to be limited to traditional charter parties or if it should be expanded to other contracts of carriage such as contracts of affreightment, volume contracts, service contracts and similar agreements
50. Absolute prohibition on conversion of fixed-term employment contracts to contracts of indefinite duration in the public sector