Nghĩa của từ cope with bằng Tiếng Anh
deal with, handle, get over; fulfill
Đặt câu với từ "cope with"
1. 5) Cope with headachy good method?
2. Animals cope with discontinuity in various ways.
3. I can't cope with all this aggro.
4. And how can they cope with the aftereffects?
5. How can you cope with such bitter disappointment?
6. She's struggling to cope with the heavy workload .
7. No one can cope with him in English.
8. No one can cope with her in English.
9. But it couldn't cope with John's test drive.
10. • Inability to cope with problems and daily activities
11. I am afraid I cannot cope with this.
12. How Can I Cope With Stress at School?
13. How do Jehovah’s Witnesses cope with such adversities?
14. I can cope with her in small doses .
15. Will she be able to cope with the work?
16. All this taught them how to cope with difficulties.
17. 23 Let's cope with the matter fair and square.
18. At what age cam children cope with these conventions?
19. They can't cope with real life and kill themselves.
20. How may humility help us to cope with anxiety?
21. Some people find unemployment very difficult to cope with.
22. Doctors are having to cope with an everexpanding workload.
23. com), is used to cope with nonlinear optimization problem.
24. Most also reduce the ability to cope with infections.
25. Don't take on more than you can cope with.
26. Fit people are better able to cope with stress.
27. How will Cairo cope with this onrush of humanity?
28. □ What can be done to cope with satanic machinations?
29. Depression lowers the human ability to cope with disease.
30. My computer can cope with huge amounts of data.
31. Many people find it hard to cope with change.
32. I cannot cope with that boy; he is stubborn.
33. Hospitals said they could not cope with the wounded.
34. They have to cope with a mountain of problems.
35. She is unable to cope with her increasing workload.
36. How can the Bible help you cope with personal problems?
37. Local authorities have to cope with the problems of homelessness.
38. He was thick-skinned enough to cope with her taunts.
39. • What may help a Christian cope with a spouse’s adultery?
40. By following these suggestions, you can cope with lactose intolerance.
41. The therapist suggested how Tony could cope with his problems.
42. His indefatigable spirit helped him to cope with his illness.
43. How can modesty help us to cope with unfair criticism?
44. 26 I cannot cope with that boy; he is stubborn.
45. The king convoke parliament to cope with the impending danger.
46. However, I think I could cope with a wireless network.
47. How do you cope with the problem of poor vision?
48. How does a country cope with the aftermath of war?
49. To cope with these data, hospitals bought large mainframe computers.
50. How do you cope with the reality of widespread corruption?