Nghĩa của từ dame bằng Tiếng Anh
The Knights and Dames of the New Zealand Order of Merit took a British tradition, and gave it a distinctly New Zealand flavour.
There's must be a wealthy society dame (preferably played by Margaret Dumont) who is entirely smitten with Groucho, though he walks all over her.
Đặt câu với từ "dame"
1. Gee! What a dame!
2. You should have seen the dame!
3. Dame Ellen Terry was a famous actress.
4. Dame Agatha was hurrying towards him.
5. "Dear Notre Dame, We hail the Alma Mater.
6. Seen the dame in the first row?
7. Annes is a dame of dubious virtue.
8. Look at the ice on that dame!
9. Dame cathedral will be floodlit at night.
10. Family members and Notre Dame classmates surprised him, too.
11. Dame Edna and sausage rolls come immediately to mind.
12. Who does that dame think she is?
13. In the tourist jam round the Notre Dame
14. His best - known works are the novels Les Mis é rables and Notre - Dame de Paris ( movie: The Hunchback of Notre - Dame ).
15. Mam gum gm drunk " m ( tom at None Dame.
16. Elizabeth have no time for small chat with other dame.
17. That dame would break up a high mass.
18. Dame Judi Dench did the narration for the documentary.
19. 26 Dame Judi Dench did the narration for the documentary.
20. It hardly needs saying that Dame Joan is a virtuoso.
21. That woman is the real patron saint of Notre Dame, Fourviere.
22. Vivienne Westwood is the grande dame of British fashion.
23. It has an attractive Romanesque church, Notre-Dame-du-Lac.
24. Queen honors are inside the Holy Father like Notre Dame.
25. That one against Notre Dame, that one was a wow.
26. My mother lived till eighty, a canty dame to the last.
27. Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris dates from the Middle Ages.
28. Dame Joan appeared to tumultuous applause and a standing ovation.
29. Notre Dame Cathedral is an outstanding example of Gothic architecture.
30. The dame tell of her experience as a wife and mother.
31. But Mrs Pigdon was a sharp-eyed dame for all that.
32. Barry Humphries's alter ego Dame Edna has taken the US by storm.
33. Dame Ermengilde, her nose in the air, chose to ignore them.
34. She was made a Dame in the Queen's Birthday Honours list.
35. But even the management of the Flamingo was impressed by Dame Blanche!
36. I hear you're dippy over a dame at the New Congress Club.
37. 8 But Mrs Pigdon was a sharp-eyed dame for all that.
38. But I have never witnessed anything so triumphantly awful as Notre Dame, Fourviere.
39. Stanford have looked quite good lately. They absolutely mauled Notre Dame last weekend.
40. The ornamentation for the building is adopted from Notre - Dame de Reims in France.
41. Notre-Dame Cathedral in Senlis is less famous than its namesake in Paris.
42. ♪ In the tourist jam ♪ ♪ round the Notre Dame ♪
43. 5) Barry Humphries's alter ego Dame Edna has taken the US by storm.
44. This was not an ordinary room but rather the boudoir of a grande dame.
45. One of the few occasions, it appeared, when Dame Iris had met her match.
46. 6) Stanford have looked quite good lately. They absolutely mauled Notre Dame last weekend.
47. At Notre Dame, the mascot is a little creature of Irish imagination, a leprechaun.
48. In addition, one adopted son was knighted and an adopted daughter became another dame.
49. Dame Sybil earned her everlasting gratitude by suggesting that it was time she retire.
50. Dame Janet Fookes, who could become the Tory nominee for the first woman Speaker.