Nghĩa của từ debacle bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "debacle"
1. The Mississippi River debacle caused great suffering.
2. The recent Vioxx debacle bears this out.
3. A political debacle laid the groundwork for progress.
4. Norman Lamont has learned nothing from the debacle of the past months.
5. The Argentine debacle has important lessons to teach.
6. But remember what happened in the 1994 bond debacle.
7. Many men were shot or captured in the debacle.
8. Gingrich apparently learned nothing from the House political debacle last year.
9. Loan Association, a debacle that cost taxpayers upward of $ 2 billion.
10. I don't know which of you is responsible for this shocking debacle!
11. He made parliament come alive with unscripted reports of the heated debates during the Suez debacle.
12. The debacle in Russia loosened the French grip on the German princes.
13. Protect him from a possible debacle that may be detrimental to his health.
14. Again, there was no apology forthcoming from those who orchestrated the Ajar debacle.
15. His first performance was a debacle : the audience booed him off the stage.
16. After the debacle of the war the world was never the same again.
17. Public opinion polls showed the public blamed Congress, not Clinton, for the debacle.
18. Concert work fills the blanks in her diary left by the Bastille debacle.
19. On the freight side, until the Charterail debacle, immediate prospects seemed more favourable.
20. The Cambridge Diet debacle shows just how dangerous weight-loss marketing schemes can be.
21. They needed 400 gains to suggest a substantial recovery from their general election debacle.
22. 27 Again,(www.Sentencedict.com) there was no apology forthcoming from those who orchestrated the Ajar debacle.
23. Worse still, investment bankers moonlighting as replacement refs are responsible for the Facebook IPO debacle.
24. The collapse of the company was described as the greatest financial debacle in US history.
25. After that debacle, Edwards, acting outside his authority, called for elections for a new alcalde.
26. Launched with so much promise, hope, and cash, the pulp mill venture turned into a debacle.
27. How much Tory support has dwindled away following the community charge debacle is open to question.
28. 20 Even though the spraying programs were greatly curtailed after the 1957 debacle, citizen outrage intensified.
29. 7 How much Tory support has dwindled away following the community charge debacle is open to question.
30. The repairs debacle has become a political battle symbolising the party's awkward relationship to its own supporters.
31. 16 It's also what we ourselves did after the savings and loan debacle of the Reagan years.
32. In the past couple of decades, Britain has managed to slither from one high technology debacle to another.
33. They now have a week off to review things and figure out what to do after Wednesday night debacle.
34. The Equitable debacle has brought renewed accusations of mis-selling and turned a spotlight on the effectiveness of regulation.
35. Inevitably, there has been an increased distrust of party politics in the lesbian and gay communities since the Clause debacle.
36. The whole impeachment mess has finally come to an ungainly end but the ultimate significance of the debacle seems clear.
37. Frustrations ran high, with fans and journalists banging on windows and excitedly complaining to transportation volunteers during the busing debacle.
38. Instead, he concentrates on how he helped raise Clinton from the dead after the debacle of the 1994 congressional elections.
39. The debacle in Poznam featured that old chestnut, the diabolical deflection, known and despised since that tragic afternoon in Gelsenkirchen.
40. For those championing an increase in the number of women on British bank boards, this latest debacle is manna from heaven.
41. Following the debacle of 1931(sentence dictionary), the trade unions came to play an increasingly important part in shaping Labour policy.
42. They also responded to the idea of Britain asserting a moral lead in the world after the soul-scarring debacle of Suez.
43. The glum symptoms range from junk-bond distress to the destruction of wealth caused by falling property values and the thrifts debacle.
44. Charles Keating, once a successful Phoenix property developer, has become the bankrupt symbol of the multi-billion dollar savings-and-loan debacle.
45. Clinton began his political comeback after the debacle of the 1994 congressional elections as the protector of the elderly from hard-hearted Republicans.
46. Kevin: You could say that, or you could call it a fiasco , debacle or( my personal favorite) a complete SNAFU. Take your pick.
47. The debacle of the 1971-3 property boom clearly demonstrated the significant extent to which city development was impacted by national economic policy.
48. 13 Architects, "were fascinated by the idea of a completely fresh start. And that's entirely understandable after the debacle of Nazism, " architect Albert Speer says.
49. 22 During the East Asian financial crash of the late 1990s, many in the region blamed China as a proximate cause of the debacle.
50. Architects, "were fascinated by the idea of a completely fresh start. And that's entirely understandable after the debacle of Nazism, " architect Albert Speer says.