Nghĩa của từ dishonor bằng Tiếng Anh
the mayor dishonors his good battle by resorting to sniping
the community has its own principles it can itself honor or dishonor
- disgrace shame discredit humiliation degradation ignominy scandal infamy disrepute ill reputeloss of face disfavor ill favor debasement opprobrium obloquy stigma disesteem
Đặt câu với từ "dishonor"
1. King: Dishonor! Servant girl and prince. Forbidden! Dishonor! Dishonor! Do as custom demand!
2. You dishonor yourself.
3. I offered him no dishonor.
4. He chooses death before dishonor.
5. Brother, death before dishonor
6. Death is preferable to dishonor.
7. And her rulers* dearly love dishonor.
8. Death was considered vastly preferable to dishonor.
9. You dishonor the marker, you die.
10. There's no dishonor in turning back.
11. I prefer death to dishonor.
12. We had to choose between death and dishonor.
13. He had to choose between death and dishonor.
14. He was a dishonor to his regiment.
15. No taint of dishonor ever touched him.
16. What he had done brought dishonor to the family.
17. The wise will inherit honor, But fools display dishonor.
18. God will soon punish religions that dishonor him.
19. The reproach and dishonor heaped upon his own name remains.
20. As a consequence, science has fallen into a certain “dishonor.”
21. 9 He was a dishonor to his regiment.
22. To exercise the right to recourse, the holder shall provide a protest or the grounds for dishonor and other certificates concerning the dishonor by nonacceptance or nonpayment .
23. That would dishonor both the Law and its Author in heaven.
24. Then do your best to keep our name free from dishonor.
25. 16 You will be glutted with dishonor rather than glory.
26. You would dishonor my sister by leaving her at the wedding altar?
27. It is a thought form of separation and dishonor.
28. In contrast, shame, or dishonor, accompanied public humiliation or ridicule.
29. His desertion from the army brought dishonor on his family.
30. 7 He brought dishonor to the family and was disinherited by his father.
31. At least have the grace to kill me before you dishonor me!
32. They may have brought dishonor upon God’s name and discredited the congregation.
33. The drawee refusing acceptance must produce a certificate of dishonor by nonacceptance.
34. To begin before the Khan arrives would be a great dishonor.
35. God will act against those who dishonor his name. —Read Psalm 83:17, 18.
36. Immortality of the soul and hellfire are false doctrines that dishonor God.
37. There is stronger sense of responsibility, with society honor versus dishonor view.
38. For myself, I would rather go hungry than dishonor myself for money.
39. You about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?
40. 30 “No man should take his father’s wife, so that he may not dishonor his father.
41. The Templar caste as a wholeand the zealots in particular , seethe with shame at this dishonor.
42. How did our first parents become vessels of dishonor, and with what result?
43. A humble and modest person does not suffer dishonor even when he errs.
44. 6, 7. (a) How do many today choose to be molded for dishonor?
45. 5 The drawee refusing acceptance must produce a certificate of dishonor by nonacceptance.
46. Bofore the ink was dry on the Paris Agreement they began to dishonor their solemn obligations.
47. + 10 Within you they dishonor their father’s bed,*+ and they violate a woman unclean in her menstruation.
48. her drunkenly stumbling, falling, sprawling, skirt hiked, eyes veined red, swollen with tears, her shame, her dishonor.
49. The Templar caste as a wholeand the zealots in particular (Sentencedict.com ), seethe with shame at this dishonor.
50. Please make sure that the amount in words must be consisted with that in figure, otherwise the bank will dishonor the check.