Nghĩa của từ edge bằng Tiếng Anh
a willow tree at the water's edge
a knife with a razor-sharp edge
Đặt câu với từ "edge"
1. 8 Also called Tail edge, Trailing edge.
2. We also present X-ray absorption near-edge structure (XANES) spectra collected across oxygen K-edge, calcium L3,2-edge, and calcium K-edge.
3. The segments may be in edge-to-edge abutment.
4. Spermatozoon second edge brushes sweat edge to say: Early still!
5. Long Edge (Standard
6. 27 Leading edge and trailing edge means the function of the dimmer.
7. 3 Neaten outer edge of bias strip or turn under raw edge.
8. Left Edge Detection
9. 9 Leading edge and trailing edge means the function of the dimmer.
10. He's on edge today.
11. Alright, everybody's on edge..
12. Edge of the knife.
13. Move to the edge.
14. The accessory bar comprises an accessory edge to face and abut the tablet edge.
15. It is Cutting-edge.
16. Edge Wipe Page Effects
17. The result shows that the cutter blade edge radius, edge angle, the linear abrasion and the edge notch depth are main factors affecting its sharpness.
18. Check the edge - the edge overhang should be consistent throughout the perimeter of the countertop.
19. In the heuristics tracking procedure, an edge measure function is defined to detect vessel edge.
20. Holography, particularly, edge illuminated holography
21. Maybe I'm losing my edge.
22. There's no perforated edge, right?
23. Everyone's nerves were on edge .
24. What is placental leading edge?
25. 20 Finally, the wing is coated with RAM at its leading edge and trailing edge.
26. Don't edge in a word.
27. At either side the weft threads form a finished edge, which is called the selvage edge.
28. The first edge is configured to propagate a first acoustic wave along the first edge.
29. She couldn't even edge away.
30. For each edge, the interior points and the boundary points not contained in the edge are on the same side of the line that the edge defines.
31. Method for operating several loads in alternating current networks with leading edge or trailing edge phase cutting
32. APPLICATON: Straight edge, irregular curve edge, with adjustable speed feeding coder calculates arc length , auto - cutting function.
33. We're at the ragged edge here.
34. We have lost our competitive edge.
35. The bowl has a chipped edge.
36. The plates have a gilt edge.
37. The airfoil (1) comprises a leading edge (9), a trailing edge (11), a cutback (14), an exterior surface including a suction side (13) extending from the leading edge (9) to the trailing edge (11) and a pressure side (15) extending from the leading edge (9) to a trailing end (12).
38. The cutting edge of genetic engineering.
39. He was nervy and on edge.
40. Turn around. Stand on the edge.
41. Stand the coin on its edge.
42. 11 Interesting values may be expected from the trailing edge, the profile centre and the leading edge.
43. Edge detection of bar code signal
44. 20 The knife has no edge.
45. 18 Don't edge in a word.
46. My nerves were constantly on edge.
47. Edge enhancement is intrinsic in xerography.
48. Gravity gradient tensor; Forward; Edge extraction.
49. Check all leading edge flaps extended.
50. The roller assemblies lowermost tangential edge is aligned with the bottom edge (22) of the runner (20).