Nghĩa của từ fill one's shoes|fill one's shoe bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "fill ones shoes|fill ones shoe"
1. But infect the given to one's eyes should start with the shoes on one's feet ways of protecting eyes are as follows:Firstly, don't fasten your shoes too tight.
2. Stale images cancel one's perception and deviate one's motivation.
3. It is difficult to reconcile one's statements with one's conduct.
4. Be prepared to put one's hand in one's pocket.
5. The achievement of one's purpose depends largely on one's perseverance.
6. It is universally accepted that one's thinking directs one's actions.
7. One's conscious motives are often different from one's subconscious ones.
8. One's opinion tends to differ in accordance with one's standpoint.
9. So, one's a bell and the other one's a basketball, right?
10. 1 Be prepared to put one's hand in one's pocket.
11. So this one's the original, and this one's the copy, right?
12. This one's brown.
13. This one's yellow.
14. Broke one's arm.
15. That one's free.
16. No one's listening.
17. Blest, divine , eternal Spirit Fill with and fill me now.
18. T-shirt of pure white bounce can fill the line of indication body, the cherry design that wind adorns with gules paillette lets a person lick one's chaps .
19. * the Church would fill the Americas and fill the world
20. And as obvious becomes one's paucity of expression, one's weak-kneed imagination, one's imperfect assimilation of the spirit of the story.
21. One's materialistic happiness is dependant on one's economic success, though not completely.
22. Improving one's last effort instead of comparing with others do one's best.
23. No one's been exonerated.
24. Keep one's bowels open.
25. Fill Available Space