Nghĩa của từ grande bằng Tiếng Anh
large, big (French)
Đặt câu với từ "grande"
1. Es algo grande.
2. S. side of the Rio Grande.
3. Must have had his grande latte enema.
4. "American single certifications – Ariana Grande – The Way".
5. This is how he stumbled upon General Grande.
6. La casa en que vivien ellas ese grande.
7. Vivienne Westwood is the grande dame of British fashion.
8. Part Amistad Reservoir on the Rio Grande in Texas.
9. Huaca Grande, a large pyramid structure, was constructed with adobe bricks.
10. A shot of Grande Madre di Dio in Torino, Italy.
11. Port of landing: A1: Moroni (Grande Comore); A2: Mutsamudu (Anjouan)
12. The Rio Grande forms the boundary between Texas and Mexico.
13. No more selling dead flowers to the tourists at the Marina Grande.
14. 'La Grande Illusion' is one of the classics of French cinema.
15. The United States borders Mexico along parts of the Rio Grande.
16. The Rio Grande marks the border between Mexico and the USA.
17. The Grande Boutique opens on Avenue Montaigne and Dior launches a cosmetics range.
18. Unless we can stop them before they cross the Rio Grande.
19. Do you still recall the frightful night we crossed the Rio Grande?
20. This was not an ordinary room but rather the boudoir of a grande dame.
21. The 80 guns of Napoleon's grande batterie drew up in the centre.
22. Gunmetal sheen of sundown bathes craggy terrain where the Rio Grande cuts a tortuous path.
23. The Rio Grande River forms a natural boundary between Mexico and the United States.
24. Torna in campo dopo cinque mesi e si vede: in difesa porta grande ordine.
25. A city of southern Texas on the Rio Grande south - southwest of San Antonio.
26. Selvagem Grande is a plateau from which 100m high cliffs plunge into the sea.
27. I want a grande triple latte with almond syrup and not too much foam for here.
28. He handed in his resignation, then founded the Carthusian order in the Grande Chartreuse, near Grenoble.
29. General Miguel Grande has suddenly decided to participate in a Central Asian disarmament conference.
30. It was built in 1280 on top of the cliff which overlooks the Grande Rue.
31. The action continues through Sunday with nightly jam sessions, raffles, and a Grande Finale Concert.
32. Federal prosecutors are investigating whether Castle Grande was part of a conspiracy to defraud Madison.
33. A city of northeast Mexico near the mouth of the Rio Grande opposite Brownsville, Texas.
34. On February 16, 1836, Urrea crossed the Rio Grande with 188 cavalry and 205 infantry.
35. They have possessed themselves of the territory between Rio Grande . What else do they want?
36. The delta region of the Rio Grande river was a forsaken land of thickets and swamps.
37. "Tunnel to Tanto Grande" the story of a daring escape staged by political prisoners in Peru.
38. Lo que tengo claro es que un jugador cuando vale acaba jugando en un club grande.
39. A city of southern New Mexico on the Rio Grande north - northwest of El Paso, Texas.
40. One night Franklin and Pat drove Hillary and me over the Rio Grande to Matamoros, Mexico.
41. In June 1898, nearly a thousand Spanish nationals left Olongapo and took refuge at Grande Island.
42. Just ask anyone who has suffered from the jitters after their fourth Grande Foamless Cafe Latte.
43. 27 Then I'd wake up at three a.m. with the baby and eat a burrito grande.
44. 17 The delta region of the Rio Grande river was a forsaken land of thickets and swamps.
45. On receipt of intelligence reports on Russia's war preparations, Napoleon expanded his Grande Armée to more than 450,000 men.
46. 21 A city of southern New Mexico on the Rio Grande north - northwest of El Paso, Texas.
47. Asked if others on the Texas side of the Rio Grande handle adobe with his skill, he demurs.
48. Hungarian Turan will drive a Fiesta, while Abarth Grande Punto is the car of choice for Andorran Llovera.
49. Three new governments declared independence: the Republic of Texas, the Republic of the Rio Grande and the Republic of Yucatán.
50. This time, the Grande Utopia EM offers a mechanical adjustment to optimize the “Sweet Spot”, perfect listening point.