Nghĩa của từ katharine bằng Tiếng Anh
female first name
Đặt câu với từ "katharine"
1. Hollywood Katharine Hepburn dies at
2. A sort of Katharine Hepburn figure.
3. Some are pleated Katharine Hepburn pants with wide bottoms.
4. Katharine Hepburn played opposite Henry Fonda in many films.
5. 17 Katharine Hepburn played opposite Henry Fonda in many films.
6. But those were the fates of Katharine Clifton and Count Almasy.
7. Katharine Hepburn (1907-2003) was an American actress of film, stage, and television.
8. 11 Rebels like Katharine Hamnett have made a name for bold, declamatory statements.
9. The woman was wearing a red hat which Katharine impertinently asked to try on.
10. Later, he asked that Katharine Cornell play the lead in the 1927 Broadway version.
11. STEVE EMBER: Katharine Houghton Hepburn was born in Hartford, Connecticut in nineteen oh seven.
12. Simultaneously with the woman in the basement kitchen he thought of Katharine, his wife.
13. This film, starring Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant, is the epitome Old Hollywood glamor.
14. Katharine McCormick moved east from Santa Barbara to keep close tabs on the trials.
15. Of course Mr Ridley already has Katharine Ramsay, his special adviser at both environment and transport.
16. Katharine Hepburn aptly called the place a "pimple on the chin of the south of France".
17. But now Joe was more presentable, and he formed a close friendship with both Katharine and Phil Graham.
18. As part of her last wishes, she helped create the Katharine Houghton Hepburn Center at Bryn Mawr College.
19. Just a year after her husband had met Katharine Hepburn, Louise was about to create her own enduring legacy.
20. Katharine tickled Benji with the whip to keep the activity and the bend until he was back on the track.
21. Once upon a time Katharine Hepburn was his next door neighbor. She complained about his late night sessions at the piano.
22. By the time Katharine Hepburn played her on Broadway in 19 Chanel had achieved first-name recognition and was simply Coco.
23. Meryl Streep Meryl Streep holds the actress-record for the most overall Oscar nominations, with 16 nominations (passing Katharine Hepburn, who had 12).
24. The role of Elaine Robinson went to the pretty, auburn-haired, hazel-eyed 25-year-old Katharine Ross, an up-and-coming star.
25. Taylor became part of a team with Richard Burton, but unlike Spencer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn, they did not produce an enduring pairing or great pictures.
26. The Victoria and Albert docks were constructed by the London & St Katharine Docks Company, to provide berths for large vessels that could not be accommodated further upriver.
27. Saint Katharine Drexel inherited a fortune and established the Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament for Indians and Colored People (now known as the Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament), founded schools across America and started Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans in 1925 for the education of African Americans.