Nghĩa của từ katmai bằng Tiếng Anh
volcano in southwestern Alaska; national park in southwestern Alaska; code name of the Intel Pentium III processor (Computers)
Đặt câu với từ "katmai"
1. At the same time the summit of Katmai collapsed into a caldera.
2. Perched on the edge of a waterfall in Katmai National Park, Alaska, a mother grizzly bear demonstrates the art of salmon catching to her three cubs...
3. A blonde grizzly bear fights with a regularly-coloured one. Photographer Steven Kazlowski snapped the powerful animals on the Alaskan Peninsula, in Katmai National Park, United States.
4. 25 A 300 to 400mm lens will allow you to focus on an animal that is far away, such as this brown bear across the water in Katmai National Park, Alaska.
5. Eyes aglow, a grizzly was caught devouring a salmon in Alaska's Katmai National Park, its practiced paws and vigilant nose giving it the edge in the after-hours hunt.