Nghĩa của từ katmandu bằng Tiếng Anh
capital city of Nepal
Đặt câu với từ "katmandu"
1. Katmandu is a really cool place.
2. The aircraft appears to have crashed near Katmandu.
3. It was the second crash near Katmandu in two months.
4. Nepalese flood victims waded to safety in Sunsari District, southeast of Katmandu, Nepal's capital.
5. KATMANDU, Nepal, May 26 ? It's getting a little crowded at the top of the world.
6. It was not known how many of them caught the connecting flight to Katmandu.
7. Among them was Mr. Kumar, 26, the business student who went to Katmandu with his friends.
8. Now in Nepal, this is in Katmandu, This is a market area on the street.
9. "Now China is the goose with the golden eggs, " said Kesang Tseten, a Katmandu-based documentary filmmaker.
10. Urgent plans were being made at the London office to fly next of kin to Katmandu tomorrow.
11. The Nepal president Yadav, presided the inauguration in the president's office in Katmandu the capital of Nepal.
12. This is a temple in Katmandu, see the children playing on the temple steeps, The others remain sitting in the bottom.
13. Police in Katmandu said more than 70 protesters were loaded into trucks and vans Tuesday and sent to detention centers.
14. The government sent us six (!) minders who accompanied us all the way from Katmandu, Nepal to North Korea and back.
15. Katmandu airport is notoriously tricky, located in a narrow saucer-shaped valley surrounded by snowy mountains and pine hills.
16. There have been some successful efforts to reinforce schools, in places including Katmandu, Nepal , and parts of Turkey, he said.
17. It is the start of the tourist season and Katmandu is the gateway to the world's highest mountains, including Everest.
18. We then went back to Katmandu while the rafting team had to figure out how to get the raft loose.
19. The research team wanted to avoid stressing the animals, so they took a few strands of hair from individuals living around a temple in Katmandu.
20. Katmandu, Nepal (CNN) -- Traveling around the world with children is difficult enough, but attempting it without using motorized transport is even more of a challenge.
21. The protesters had trekked through the treacherous mountains from Nepal's capital to reach the border area about 75 miles north of Katmandu.
22. In the Himalayas Mountains of Nepal for example, the group set up a sun powered computer to communicate with the school in Katmandu.
23. A giant mask of a deity, locally known as "Bharaiv", is seen at roadside in Durbar square during the week-long Indra Jatra festival in Katmandu, Nepal, Thursday, Sept. 200
24. KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — Nepal's cabinet will hold a meeting on Mount Everest to highlight the threat from global warming, which is causing glaciers to melt in the Himalayas, an official said Monday.
25. Nepalese devotees pull the chariot with living goddess, locally known as the "kumari" during the week-long Indra Jatra festival at Durbar square in Katmandu, Nepal, Thursday, Sept. 200
26. The pavilion will put on display the luster of Katmandu, the capital city of Nepal and an architectural, artistic and cultural center that has developed over 2,000 years.
27. Nepalese devotees pull the chariot with living goddess, locally known as the "kumari" during the week-long Indra Jatra festival at Durbar square in Katmandu, Nepal, Thursday, Sept. 3, 2009.
28. KATMANDU, Nepal - Nepal's shortest boy is waiting for word from the Guinness World Records, where he has applied to be named the shortest in the world, his supporters said on Wednesday.
29. A giant mask of a deity, locally known as "Bharaiv", is seen at roadside in Durbar square during the week-long Indra Jatra festival in Katmandu, Nepal, Thursday, Sept. 3, 2009.
30. Nepal has published new artist's renditions of its pavilion for the 2010 World Expo, which will explore the theme "Tales of Katmandu City - Seeking the Soul of a City; Exploration and Speculation."