Nghĩa của từ kaunda bằng Tiếng Anh
family name; Kenneth Kaunda (born 1924), African political leader and anti-colonialist, first president of independent Zambia (1964-1991)
Đặt câu với từ "kaunda"
1. President Kaunda fulfilled his promise of announcing a date for the referendum.
2. Chiluba won the support of 75 percent of voters, while Kaunda won 24 percent.
3. Since that time Kaunda has operated an unending game of musical chairs between tribal interest groups.
4. Swearing-in of new President On Nov. 1 Kaunda conceded defeat after about a third of the results had been publicly declared.
5. Of the 'Five African People Who Deeply Moved the Chinese People', 85-year-old Kenneth Kaunda, the first president of Zambia from 1964-19 led the list.