Nghĩa của từ kayo|kayoed|kayoing|kayos bằng Tiếng Anh
[kay·o || ‚keɪ'əʊ]
knockout, win a boxing match by delivering a punch which knocks the opponent unconscious (Boxing)
Đặt câu với từ "kayo|kayoed|kayoing|kayos"
1. Kayo sina John at Helen.
2. Kayo, put on the march.
3. Premier Wen shook hands with them and Kayo Fukushima. Premier Wen also affectionately touched her little sister's face, a moment Kayo Fukushima would never forget.
4. It was a quick kayo , and Wilbur was the new champ.
5. Looking at forceful and vigorous brush strokes and characters in the letter, Kayo Fukushima was full of joy on her face.
6. On June 20 Kayo Fukushima, a student at the sixth grade of Koriyama City Elementary School Kon Tooru, Fukushima Prefecture, received a special gift from China.
7. With the effort of all Kayo staffs, our products have been sold far to over 30 countries including Japan, American, Germany and have been widely accepted.
8. A month ago, Premier Wen Jiabao visited the disaster-stricken areas during his official visit to Japan. Kayo Fukushima and her little sister met Premier Wen.
9. Please sign up to enroll in this very special course led by a former student of Master Kayo of Kyoto, Japan, one of the first to perfect the technique of making shiny mo-ni.
10. Mr. Kikuchi knew that his daughter Kayo would want to see Towa and Melody, so on Monday the two of them set out to make the same journey across roads covered in thick mud.