Nghĩa của từ kebab|kebabs bằng Tiếng Anh
[ke·bab || kə'bɑb /kə'bæb]
small pieces of meat roasted on a skewe
Đặt câu với từ "kebab|kebabs"
1. Sam, I've done chicken kebabs.
2. Sam, I' ve done chicken kebabs
3. The shish kebab is ready!
4. How about some kebab? Sentencedict.com
5. Opt for the falafel kebab.
6. Nicky: I could murder a kebab.
7. Can you tell me how to make barbecued kebab?
8. A testicle impaled on a kebab skewer!
9. Divorce aIways gives me an appetite. Kebab?
10. Cubed boneless lamb is perfect for kebabs and casseroles.
11. It will be perfect with the Chicken Kebab.
12. Kebab King opened its twenty-third franchised restaurant.
13. A large doner kebab also weighs about 130g .
14. Famished, I went to try the Persian shish kebab with pomegranate sauce.
15. Otherwise it's the inevitable kebab - chicken, if possible.
16. The kebabs are spiced with cumin, chili pepper and garam masala.
17. 2 Grill the kebabs, turning frequently. Serve with a jacket potato and a green salad.
18. A Gourmandize Salad, Chicken Kebab and a bottle of beer.
19. There ■ s also a very amusing incident with a kebab.
20. She particularly relishes fried rabbit - heads, the Sichuan version of late - night kebab.
21. Stick with a straightforward chicken shish kebab and you cannot go wrong.
22. He has rekindled his taste for tabbouleh, shish kebab and pilaf in Fresno.
23. Monkfish has a very firm and meaty flesh, so it's easy to use for kebabs.
24. Don't try to chat up a girl after eating a kebab.
25. They dined on lobster and barbecued kebabs, sitting Arab-style, cross-legged on the floor.