Nghĩa của từ keel|keeled|keeling|keels bằng Tiếng Anh
fall over, capsize; cause to capsize
Đặt câu với từ "keel|keeled|keeling|keels"
1. Raceme rachis white- ciliate along margins; upper glume sharply keeled throughout, keel narrowly winged.
2. 4 Raceme rachis white- ciliate along margins; upper glume sharply keeled throughout, keel narrowly winged.
3. Fin keel.
4. He keeled over and died.
5. The boat keeled over in the strong winds.
6. She keeled over in a faint.
7. The intense heat keeled her over.
8. The intense heat keeled him over.
9. Fauna of the Cocos (Keeling) Islands Williams, D.G. 1994.
10. He keeled over in a dead faint.
11. Several students keeled over from the heat.
12. The sailboat keeled over in the storm.
13. Several th bustling places, happiness keeled over drunk the dreamland.
14. The small boat keeled over in the storm.
15. The ship lay keeled over at low tide.
16. Keeling obsessively measured CO2 anywhere he thought the level might vary.
17. Hearing the joke, she keeled over with laughter.
18. The fishing junk nearly keeled over in the crosswind.
19. The rim (venter) is keeled and free of grooves.
20. The continued heat keeled over quite a few people.
21. The workers keeled the ship to repair its bottom.
22. 13 Keeling obsessively measured CO2 anywhere he thought the level might vary.
23. This is a list of association football clubs in Cocos (Keeling) Islands.
24. A swing keel is another term used for a type of keel that like a centerboard can be raised.
25. The boat pitched suddenly and keeled over. Sentencedict.com