Nghĩa của từ keel|keels bằng Tiếng Anh
single beam of wood or steel that runs the length of a boat's bottom (Nautical); boat, ship (Archaic); keelboat, flat-bottomed boat (British); red stain used for marking sheep
Đặt câu với từ "keel|keels"
1. Fin keel.
2. A swing keel is another term used for a type of keel that like a centerboard can be raised.
3. Do you wanna see me keel over?
4. MI6 has no mole at Byzantium, Mr Keel.
5. The yacht's keel is bolted to the hull.
6. She does almost everything on an even keel.
7. Programmable shallow depth alarm and adjustable keel depth.
8. Why, he'd keel over just with two draws.
9. These two kept her on an even keel.
10. Then maybe they are on an even keel.
11. The early morning sun casts shadow oars ripple across the sandy sea bottom beneath their keels.
12. You know, to keep things on an even keel, right?
13. It is in that keel that the titi huddle together.
14. Truly I would keel over in spasms of exquisite nostalgia.
15. 17 The yacht's keel is bolted to the hull.
16. Shaped like or having a carina or keel ; ridged.
17. 20 Keel-hauling, walking the plank,[www.Sentencedict.com] that sort of thing.
18. It had neither bow nor stern, keel nor rudder —no curves.
19. The side of a ship flares from the keel to the deck.
20. Business is now back on an even keel after the postal strike.
21. Shallow draft centerboard vs. deep fixed keel - trailerable vs. launched by boatyard.
22. That Nigel was on an even keel again was a double comfort.
23. The part of a ship at which the prow joins the keel.
24. Karen, six years older than Iain, had held an even keel through adolescence.
25. The new manager succeeded in putting the business back on an even keel.