Nghĩa của từ keen|keened|keening|keens bằng Tiếng Anh
lament, mourn, wail
Đặt câu với từ "keen|keened|keening|keens"
1. She keened for a long time at her mother's funeral.
2. They arrived at the federal building site to the keening of bagpipes.
3. We hear these people are eccentric but keen, terribly keen.
4. I'm keen on antique
5. Please quote keen prices.
6. He's a keen balloonist.
7. Eagles have very keen eyesight.
8. I'm a keen theatre-goer.
9. He's mad keen on football.
10. Clytemnestra let out an unearthly keening howl, her lips snarling back and her tail a stiff prolongation of her backbone.
11. Agent Keen will soon disappear.
12. Bringing him such keen delight,
13. This knife is very keen.
14. She's a very keen gardener.
15. He's mad keen on planes.
16. My wife's a keen gardener.
17. I'm not keen on cabbage.
18. He is keen on angling.
19. I'm not too keen on jazz.
20. John was very keen to help.
21. I'm not keen to go again.
22. A keen north wind was blowing.
23. Goethe was a keen amateur geologist.
24. John's always been keen on music.
25. I'm dead keen on Chinese paintings.