Nghĩa của từ keen|keener|keenest bằng Tiếng Anh
sharp; biting, pungent; clever, perceptive, astute; strong, intense; eager, enthusiastic; wonderful, amazing (Slang)
Đặt câu với từ "keen|keener|keenest"
1. 8 It'seems keener on blood transfusions than on bloodletting.
2. He is a man of great discipline and keenest muscle.
3. It'seems keener on blood transfusions than on bloodletting.
4. Countries in the tropics are the keenest consumers, because culturally, it's acceptable.
5. We hear these people are eccentric but keen, terribly keen.
6. The keenest battle was between brothers Colin and Owen Jelf ... no brotherly love lost here.
7. I assure the hon. Gentleman that it is a subject in which I take the keenest interest.
8. The keenest of bucolic minds felt a whispering awe at the sight of the gentryGeorge Eliot.
9. I'm keen on antique
10. 3 For now Harriet's keener on seeing chess get a better press.
11. After entering WTO, our financial industry will be faced with a keener competition.
12. Under the treaty, the keenest member states may also push ahead with defence co - operation among themselves.
13. 10 She had never keener sense of freedom, of the absolute boldness and wantonness of liberty.
14. Please quote keen prices.
15. He's a keen balloonist.
16. Eagles have very keen eyesight.
17. The keenest of bucolic minds felt a whispering awe the sight the gentry ( George Eliot ).
18. The most skilled and literate combined the keenest sense of grievance with the ability to articulate their aspirations.
19. 13 After entering WTO, our financial industry will be faced with a keener competition.
20. I'm a keen theatre-goer.
21. He's mad keen on football.
22. Agent Keen will soon disappear.
23. Bringing him such keen delight,
24. This knife is very keen.
25. She's a very keen gardener.