Nghĩa của từ keen|keens bằng Tiếng Anh
wailing mournful sound, lamentation (especially for the dead)
Đặt câu với từ "keen|keens"
1. We hear these people are eccentric but keen, terribly keen.
2. I'm keen on antique
3. Please quote keen prices.
4. He's a keen balloonist.
5. Eagles have very keen eyesight.
6. I'm a keen theatre-goer.
7. He's mad keen on football.
8. Agent Keen will soon disappear.
9. Bringing him such keen delight,
10. This knife is very keen.
11. She's a very keen gardener.
12. He's mad keen on planes.
13. My wife's a keen gardener.
14. I'm not keen on cabbage.
15. He is keen on angling.
16. I'm not too keen on jazz.
17. John was very keen to help.
18. I'm not keen to go again.
19. A keen north wind was blowing.
20. Goethe was a keen amateur geologist.
21. John's always been keen on music.
22. I'm dead keen on Chinese paintings.
23. Luke showed keen interest in people.
24. I'm not awfully keen on fish.
25. She was a keen amateur photographer.