Nghĩa của từ keen on bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "keen on"
1. I'm keen on antique
2. He's mad keen on football.
3. I'm not keen on cabbage.
4. He is keen on angling.
5. He's mad keen on planes.
6. I'm not too keen on jazz.
7. John's always been keen on music.
8. I'm dead keen on Chinese paintings.
9. I'm not awfully keen on fish.
10. Environmentalists are keen on degradable materials.
11. Spanish people are keen on bull - fighting.
12. He is not very keen on jazz.
13. She is also keen on the ballet.
14. I'm not all that keen on swimming.
15. Mrs. Miller is very keen on art.
16. No, we're both dead keen on breeding.
17. Suddenly people were keen on the barn.
18. She's mad keen on hockey / on Arthur Higgins.
19. 3 Mrs. Miller is very keen on art.
20. Mick has always been very keen on Carla.
21. Mrs Hill is keen on Tom's marrying Susan.
22. I wasn't too keen on going to the party.
23. Apparently, he wasn't too keen on the alien signal.
24. She wasn't keen on the idea to start with.
25. Tom was saying you might be keen on yoga.
26. She likes Biology, but she's not too keen on Physics.
27. My previous employers were keen on understatement rather than fireworks.
28. He'd been a pharmaceutical salesman, mad keen on amateur dramatics.
29. I used to be keen on rock and pop music.
30. Baker is keen on more collaborative projects in key technologies.
31. We are not very keen on floral patterns and fussy designs.
32. Adam was a cheerful lad and very keen on table tennis.
33. He's very keen on her but she's always brushing him 'off.
34. My roommates are very keen on bridge cards among other things.
35. 8 Baker is keen on more collaborative projects in key technologies.
36. The good NGOs, like Oxfam, are very keen on this idea.
37. But I am not all that keen on boxed sets anyway.
38. I am be keen on your, I love you after all!
39. I'm not very keen on this wine. It has a nasty aftertaste.
40. She was keen on horseback riding and wanted to become a veterinarian.
41. He wasn't keen on the idea of working on the shop floor .
42. I'm not keen on this new metaphor, partly because I'm a grubby Brit.
43. No wonder he is keen on quantity of mates, and she on quality.
44. Some of our members are keen on astrophotography, polishing mirror and making telescopes.
45. And they are audibly unsure how keen on privatisation the government really is.
46. My parents have always been keen on travelling, whenever they get the chance.
47. She is keen on the idea of an international convention on the atmosphere.
48. To be quite truthful with you, I'm not very keen on this colour.
49. Be keen on learning, good at communicating, courageous in undertaking, and brave in innovating.
50. His parents were keen on the work ethic and equipped him with impeccable manners.