Nghĩa của từ lash|lashed|lashes|lashing bằng Tiếng Anh
strike, hit; flog, whip; hit against with force; move rapidly back and forth, thrash; move suddenly and quickly; attack verbally, harshly criticize; tie or fasten with a rope or cord; waste money (British Slang)
Đặt câu với từ "lash|lashed|lashes|lashing"
1. Instantly Oliver lashed it harshly with the whip, lashed its mate, leaped to the ground and kept on lashing.
2. She batted her lashes flirtatiously.
3. Lash La Rue ...
4. The menace was the lashing rattan.
5. I lashed out.
6. Lash together these barrels!
7. She lowered her lashes in sudden embarrassment.
8. The rain was lashing the windows.
9. He lashed the horse cruelly.
10. Lusts lashed him into lunacy.
11. Cindy lashed her motorboat alongside.
12. Huge waves lashed the shore.
13. Do you ever lash out?
14. Use an eyelash curler to curl lashes first - this will open the eye and groom the lashes.
15. The speaker was lashing the crowd.
16. He was given a severe tongue lashing .
17. Your mind is lashing out, Ethan.
18. Don't go near that lashing tail.
19. He gave the movie a lashing.
20. The author lashed out against chauvinism.
21. The waves lash the rocks.
22. The coachman had a thin lash.
23. Marguerite had blue eyes and dark lashes.
24. He strutted ahead lashing his machete about.
25. He gave the poor donkey a terrible lashing.