Nghĩa của từ lassitude|lassitudes bằng Tiếng Anh
[las·si·tude || 'læsɪtuːd /-tjuːd]
weariness, exhaustion; weakness; listlessness; laziness
Đặt câu với từ "lassitude|lassitudes"
1. I was overcome by lassitude.
2. Symptoms of anaemia include general fatigue and lassitude.
3. Intoxicating earth aromas induced lassitude and ethereal calm.
4. Her courage was lowered to zero by her physical lassitude.
5. A deadly lassitude had taken hold of him.
6. Sometimes we feel lassitude on a hot summer day.
7. Lassitude occurs early in the course of the disease.
8. The major adverse reactions of trazodone were lassitude and dizziness.
9. With all my lassitude I have strength enough to see it out.
10. Lassitude and shame and a dreamy disgust provide the medium for these transactions.
11. Neither illness nor lassitude prevented him from going on with his work.
12. In acute infections, there is anaemia and lassitude and occasionally respiratory embarrassment.
13. His anger had evaporated ; he felt nothing but utter lassitude(John Galsworthy.
14. The candidates have been trying to lift voters out of their lassitude.
15. Shareholders are blaming the company's problems on the lassitude of the managing director.
16. Avoiding too much labour, preventing from pathogen, the chronic lassitude will be prevented.
17. Fatigue and lassitude are also early signs of sub - clinical deficiency of the vitamin.
18. Objective : To find out work lassitude level of hospital nurses and its influencing factors.
19. During the days following Easter Sunday, he noticed a certain lassitude of spirit in himself.
20. The girl made no answer, but she dropped on one seat with an air of lassitude.
21. During epidemics, hospital emergency rooms were set up to do the taps to anyone coming in with fever or lassitude.
22. Palpitation, lustreless, complexion, dizziness, blurring of vision, shortness of breath, lassitude, pale tongue with tooth prints, thready, weak or intermittent pulse.
23. The questions of soreness, lassitude, and appetite degression after operation were relieved. The effective was better under the directions of healthy education.
24. 18 Palpitation, lustreless, complexion, dizziness, blurring of vision, shortness of breath, lassitude, pale tongue with tooth prints, thready, weak or intermittent pulse.
25. Kutuzov was still at the same spot; his bulky frame drooped in the saddle with the lassitude of old age, and he was yawning wearily with closed eyes.