Nghĩa của từ lifeboats bằng Tiếng Anh
On Sunday the lifeboat rescued a yacht which had run aground off Heir Island.
Đặt câu với từ "lifeboats"
1. Passengers clung desperately onto the lifeboats.
2. The crew took to the lifeboats.
3. Well, they're gonna take them lifeboats.
4. 21 Passengers clung desperately onto the lifeboats.
5. Lifeboats carry out many rescues every month.
6. The crew launched the lifeboats three days ago.
7. People ran to the lifeboats on each side of the deck.
8. The Titanic had 16 lifeboats and four other collapsible boats.
9. When everyone's running for the lifeboats, who's going to care?
10. The seamen are adrift in lifeboats, seventeen hundred miles off the Falkland Islands.
11. He sent out SOS messages and ordered that the lifeboats be lowered.
12. The lifeboats were out of service, having been heavily damaged by repeated shelling and air attacks.
13. Several of the lifeboats were still afloat a month after being cast adrift .
14. He also informed Smith of the severe shortage of lifeboats on board the ship.
15. Iceberg dead ahead! SOS ! Man the lifeboats! We're going down! There, isn't that a comfort ?
16. There was no time to launch the lifeboats because the ferry capsized with such alarming speed.
17. This undramatic event witness by some 40 or 50 people, heralded the start of a new era for lifeboats.
18. Ismay later boards Collapsible C (one of the last lifeboats to leave the ship) just before it is lowered.
19. After its passengers and crew were allowed thirty minutes to board lifeboats, U-69 torpedoed, shelled, and sank the ship.
20. One of the reasons for the terrible loss of life on the Titanic is that there were not enough lifeboats.
21. The three-person Soyuz capsules will serve as lifeboats for crews stationed aboard the international space station during its assembly.
22. However, there were too few life jackets, and the mechanism that lowers the lifeboats into the sea did not work properly.
23. It was still light when the thunderclap of the passage of one of the Simonova's lifeboats over his head woke him.
24. 7 It will have been one of the most comprehensively designed and tested lifeboats to have been built anywhere in the world.
25. Lifeboats also stood by the yacht Giaconda as it waited to refloat after going aground near the entrance to the River Colne.
26. As indicated by the illustration, hurriedly leaving an endangered ship by taking to insecure lifeboats would be as dangerous as staying aboard a sinking ship.
27. During a rush for the lifeboats, Murdoch shoots Tommy Ryan as well as another passenger in a momentary panic, then commits suicide out of guilt.
28. The ship's lifeboats and logbook were missing when she was found on 31 January 1921 at the Diamond Shoals, off the coast of Cape Hatteras, North Carolina.
29. Passengers and crew bundled themselves into two lifeboats and set off down the coast toward a settlement at Moreton Bay (now Brisbane), hundreds of miles to the south.
30. Some passengers jumped into the water to swim to shore, while others, ready to evacuate the vessel, were delayed by crew members up to 45 minutes, as they resisted immediately lowering the lifeboats.
31. The new building and the search and rescue cutter are part of the Government of Canada's $115.5 million investment announced in 2000 to provide new lifeboats and lifeboat stations across the country.