Nghĩa của từ lifeline bằng Tiếng Anh
After nearly half an hour they were spotted by the crew of a passing boat, and a lifeline was thrown to Rachel who was pulled aboard.
fertility treatment can seem like a lifeline to childless couples
This is for Joyce, since I have been largely unable to determine the answer to her question about mysteriously getting a cut on the lifeline of your palm.
Đặt câu với từ "lifeline"
1. I love the lifeline part.
2. They are our spiritual lifeline.
3. They are our spiritual lifeline.”
4. The airlift provided a lifeline for Berlin.
5. The state pension is their financial lifeline.
6. Hope is a lifeline for many people.
7. Public transport is a lifeline for many rural communities.
8. That is the lifeline of a successful marriage.
9. I latched on to her like my lifeline.
10. Like, can somebody throw me a lifeline here?”
11. In the months ahead that link would prove a lifeline.
12. The extra payments are a lifeline for most single mothers.
13. Their hand on your belt can provide a secure lifeline.”
14. Visits from loved ones are a vital lifeline for prisoners.
15. Quality is our lifeline and human resource is our motivity.
16. He threw me a lifeline when he offered me a job.
17. The telephone is her lifeline to the rest of the world.
18. Ferries are a lifeline to the far-flung corners of Scotland.
19. It is everyone’s sure way to know; it is everyone’s lifeline to heaven.
20. Fill My Way With Love is sung by Iris Dement on her "Lifeline" album.
21. Give me a wrench, a spare lifeline and an air hose!
22. With this one unexpected victory, the club now has a lifeline.
23. The organization provides a real lifeline for many women in poverty.
24. For those whose lives have been torn apart, Victim Support offers a lifeline.
25. The organization has proved to be a lifeline for thousands of needy families.
26. Lifeline 1990 consists of a two-way mirror, paint, light, timers and wood.
27. You hold out a lifeline to them and then you just throw it away?
28. The flow diagram of credit business is the lifeline of credit risk management operation.
29. 17 He clung to the lifeline and the woman pulled him towards the bank.
30. After all, reading the Bible is like a lifeline linking us to Jehovah.
31. Because I work at home, the telephone is like a lifeline to me.
32. He clung to the lifeline and the woman pulled him towards the bank.
33. Service quality is the lifeline of hotel management, hotel industry has obtained convergence.
34. 13 The flow diagram of credit business is the lifeline of credit risk management operation.
35. In other places, canals have provided a damp lifeline for plants surviving from much earlier wetlands.
36. And for most pensioners, even those with supplementary pensions or savings, the state pension is their financial lifeline.
37. An added benefit, they say, is that it offers a lifeline to the unemployed.
38. The lightest firefighter Lt . Aaron Burris crawled down the makeshift gangplank with a lifeline.
39. The lifeline road to Uganda is unpaved ; prices shoot up when it gets mired after rain.
40. Information about the job market can be a lifeline for those who are out of work.
41. University officials describe the merger as an economic lifeline for the prestigious but financially ailing medical center.
42. To him, these represented a lifeline to the non-hospital world and provided some stimulation.
43. Steam turbine is a main component of thermal power plant, and its vane is lifeline.
44. 28 The lifeline road to Uganda is unpaved ; prices shoot up when it gets mired after rain.
45. But if his loyalty is misplaced, it is as if his lifeline were attached to a sinking ship.
46. His shock decision - on the eve of Labour's party conference - threw a lifeline to battered Premier John Major.
47. I would like to sign up as volunteer to participate in the Lifeline Express Flag Day.
48. Throughout the war, Liverpool was Britain's main convoy port, maintaining a lifeline which was crucial to Allied victory.
49. In today’s uncertain world, loyalty is like a lifeline that attaches a struggling swimmer to a rescue vessel.
50. The team are 300 miles from help and have only a small hole as their lifeline to the surface.