Nghĩa của từ lifelong bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "lifelong"
1. I'm a lifelong fan.
2. Fatherhood is a lifelong responsibility.
3. Make learning a lifelong habit.
4. Comforter, philosopher and lifelong mate
5. This condition may be lifelong.
6. You are my lifelong lover.
7. He is a lifelong railway enthusiast.
8. Their deep friendship would be lifelong.
9. Marriage, ideally, is a lifelong commitment.
10. It had been her lifelong ambition.
11. David finally realized his lifelong ambition .
12. 2 Fatherhood is a lifelong responsibility.
13. She became a lifelong friend of ours.
14. She had a lifelong commitment to feminism.
15. You have given me a lifelong penance.
16. 5 He is a lifelong railway enthusiast.
17. Politics and philosophy were his lifelong passions.
18. The essence of lifelong learning is the key to study and in quire into and practice the idea of lifelong learning.
19. He's been a lifelong sufferer from hay fever.
20. A lifelong fascination with the world of film.
21. A lifelong effulgence you are by my side.
22. A moment's error can bring a lifelong regret.
23. Fulfilling your duty to God is a lifelong experience.
24. My father was a lifelong supporter of the Democrats.
25. Everyone knows that lifelong learning and reskilling are important.
26. Her lifelong dream was to be a famous writer.
27. Being here is the fulfilment of a lifelong ambition.
28. A childhood journey sparked his lifelong interest in railways.
29. One wrong thought may cause a lifelong regret.
30. For some, those are the ingredients for lifelong happiness.
31. He has been a lifelong supporter of the club.
32. 8 The Centre for technical trainees lifelong guidance system.
33. An unmodified attack of measles usually confers lifelong immunity.
34. She was a lifelong member of the Labour party.
35. Her lifelong ambition had been to learn how to fly.
36. 8 She was a lifelong member of the Labour party.
37. Inflation rapidly eats up accumulated funds, and often lifelong savings.
38. Learning a foreign language well can be a lifelong endeavour.
39. I quickly accepted the truth, and we became lifelong friends.
40. He has had a keen and lifelong interest in astrological research.
41. It was her lifelong ambition to write a best-selling novel.
42. Irenaeus, for example, embarked on a lifelong struggle against heretical teachings.
43. He is a distinguished astrophysicist with a lifelong interest in space.
44. Learn how one man won his lifelong battle against religious oppression.
45. 26 Learning a foreign language well can be a lifelong endeavour.
46. 18 The unfair advantage bestowed by pants was a lifelong grievance.
47. 11 Lifelong learning depends on individual needs, interests and learning ability.
48. She is unlikely to give up her lifelong attachment to feminist ideas.
49. The prosecuting attorney was a lifelong friend of both Wilfred and Mark.
50. Information literacy is a key component of, and contributor to, lifelong learning.