Nghĩa của từ lixiviation bằng Tiếng Anh
process of treating with a solvent, process by which soluble matter is removed from an insoluble one (Chemistry)
Đặt câu với từ "lixiviation"
1. Sentencedict.com) inspissation and lixiviation-inspissation.
2. Lixiviation is chief geochemistry action to control fluorine content undergo very long geological age.
3. 30% and content was 95% by the lixiviation, ammoniation, acidation, decoloration and recrystal.
4. The yield of monoammonium glycyrrhizinate was 1.30% and content was 95% by the lixiviation, ammoniation, acidation, decoloration and recrystal.
5. Potassium-rich brines resources can be classified into sedimentary metamorphic type and lixiviation sylvine. These two kinds are also new ways of looking for sylvine in Sichuan.
6. The Xisha Islands may be considered as a "specimen" of deposition and diagenesis in modern times. The Rock Island there, which is in the process of lixiviation and deposition, is a case in point.