Nghĩa của từ lizard|lizards bằng Tiếng Anh
[liz·ard || 'lɪzə(r)d]
any of a number of four-legged reptiles with scaly skin and long tapering tails
Đặt câu với từ "lizard|lizards"
1. Any of various lizards, such as the Komodo dragon or the flying lizard.
2. Snakes are thought to have evolved after legless lizards, which differ from snakes by retaining some lizard traits, such as external ears.
3. Among the several subclasses (or "orders" in biology) of reptiles are snakes and lizards, turtles and tortoises, crocodiles and alligators, and the tuatara, a marine lizard in New Zealand.
4. Having established that lizards are at least as clever as birds at such simple tasks, Dr Leal hopes to go on and explore the evolutionary forces behind lizard intelligence.
5. Australian and Tasmanian lizards.
6. Their extraordinary image sandy soil plain earthworm lizard and javelin lizard.
7. Yeah, keep laughing, lizard breath.
8. Possibly his vile lizard tongue.
9. Horned lizard, howl, plant, cactus.
10. The discovery of the desert night lizard family groups comes as a result of a five-year genetic study of more than 100 adults and juvenile lizards from the Mojave Desert of California.
11. Even though it is legless, the glass lizard is not a snake, but a lizard.
12. A lizard with pleurodont teeth.
13. The lizards camouflage themselves by changing colour.
14. Lightning Lizards, Thunder Lizards and Storm Wyrms no longer friendly fire - their attacks only hit hostile targets.
15. The Tail of the Agama Lizard
16. The lizards can eject blood from its eyes.
17. 23 Where the lizards and scorpions roam?
18. Lizards skitter under bushes as I approach.
19. Fifty-nine miles as the lizard crawls.
20. The lizard baked on the hot rocks.
21. 5 A lizard can regenerate its tail.
22. The body covering is red lizard skin.
23. A lizard can regenerate its tail.
24. You'll find the lizards behind the watering can.
25. This agama lizard has spotted an opportunity.