Nghĩa của từ llama|llamas bằng Tiếng Anh
[lla·ma || 'lɑːmə]
South American mammal which has soft woolly hair and is used as a beast of burde
Đặt câu với từ "llama|llamas"
1. She also raises llamas and cashmere goats.
2. Hannah's llama has a hammer.
3. In the remainder of the standard “llama” to be replaced with llama/alpaca as appropriate
4. A curious llama at Machu Picchu.
5. The llama has a lame leg.
6. We also heard the llamas that you... my village?
7. Have you ever seen a llama?
8. 4 A curious llama at Machu Picchu.
9. The llama is related to the camel.
10. But Joel was Shasta Llamas' resident naturalist mountaineer and survival specialist.
11. Felipe llama un taxi para su amigo.
12. You looked down your nose like some supercilious llama!
13. I had a llama that smelled of chicken korma.
14. Quality, trade standard, and llama/alpaca / batch ID conformity assessment
15. Promise just like llama, just as talking about it forever.
16. Draft UNECE Standard for Llama/Alpaca Meat Carcases and Cuts
17. A cama is a camel-llama hybrid, created to try to get the hardiness of a camel with some of the personality traits of a llama.
18. HAIR OF ALPACA, LLAMA OR VICUNA, NEITHER CARDED NOR COMBED
19. Puerto Rican musician Mon Rivera wrote a song titled Alo, Quien Llama?
20. Betty is trying to spin enough llama yarn to make a sweater.
21. During the 1980s, there were some llama being raised on Unalaska.
22. A pig and a guard llama also live on the farm.
23. Camas are humpless and have the long fluffy coat of a llama.
24. The coyote returned to the barn end and plopped down in front of the crowd of llamas.
25. 8 However, on the edges of the salt flat, you will find the llamas are everywhere.