Nghĩa của từ lloyd bằng Tiếng Anh
male first name; family name
Đặt câu với từ "lloyd"
1. Mr Lloyd specialised in aftercare services.
2. With Lloyd in magazine work in Japan
3. Lloyd, may I have the C.O.S. Please?
4. 1 Mr Lloyd specialised in aftercare services.
5. Cited References Alabaster, J.S. and R. Lloyd.
6. Yes, that was how I met Lloyd.
7. Why would I shave my hair off, Lloyd?
8. In cover versions of Prince and Lloyd Webber?
9. At this time he changed his middle name from Lincoln to Lloyd in honor of his mother's family, the Lloyd Joneses.
10. Frank Lloyd Wright liked to cantilever his buildings.
11. He parted company with Lloyd George over post-war diplomacy.
12. Particular themes recur in any discussion of Andrew Lloyd Webber.
13. A balletic leap from Alan Knott to dismiss Clive Lloyd.
14. Crusading journalist William Lloyd Garrison represented the radical fringe.
15. Frank Lloyd Wright did not call himself an artist.
16. The name Lloyd and its variant Floyd are Celtic in origin.
17. Tourist: And that's where the Frank Lloyd Wright Church is?
18. Without doubt Lloyd George had a very poor record on national issues.
19. Television is chewing gum for the eyes. Frank Lloyd Wright
20. Comment: A wide receiver, threatening a brute like Lloyd?sentencedict .com
21. An idea is salvation by imagination. Frank Lloyd Wright
22. The President has made Lloyd Bentsen his Secretary of the Treasury.
23. The only alternative to Lloyd George's lies were Asquith's half measures.
24. Julian Lloyd Webber thinks his brother would like the approbation of serious critics.
25. Lozano claimed that motorcycle driver Clement Lloyd was trying to run him down.
26. Frank Lloyd Wright redefined space with the Johnson Wax Building in Racine, Wisconsin.
27. Lloyd had urged her to eat caviar. She had shuddered at the thought.
28. Though Lloyd George's behaviour seemed curious, Haig still did not smell a rat.
29. The appeal is supported by notable musicians like the cellist Julian Lloyd-Webber.
30. Lloyd has carved/made a niche for himself as a professional tennis player.
31. In December 1916 he became Foreign Secretary in David Lloyd George's coalition.
32. I think Mr. Lloyd accepted, in principle, that that would be so.
33. Frank Lloyd Wright was too cantankerous to love. Mies van der rohe.
34. 20 Frank Lloyd Wright redefined space with the Johnson Wax Building in Racine, Wisconsin.
35. But why is Hathaway, and not father Lloyd Dubroff, so vilified by the press?
36. Interpreting for Brother Lloyd Barry at the dedication of the France branch, 1997
37. The exhibit is called Light Screens: The Leaded Glass of Frank Lloyd Wright.
38. Two days later mobs milled around as William Lloyd Garrison began to speak.
39. Elder Lloyd confirmed her and then began to pronounce a blessing on her.
40. Mr. Lloyd may be right in his answer to the estoppel by deed point.
41. Under Lloyd Richards' carefully modulated direction, these lives fill the theater with their music.
42. Andrew Lloyd-Webber's new wife, horsewoman Madeline Gurdon, has tried to smarten him up.
43. It was personalized and identifiable in a way unknown since Lloyd George's heyday.
44. 20 A few days earlier he had received a telegram from Lord Lloyd.
45. Lloyd George, in particular, was an unfailing source of repellent fascination to him.
46. It was there that she met her soul mate and future husband, Andrew Lloyd Webber.
47. 23 It was personalized and identifiable in a way unknown since Lloyd George's heyday.
48. 29) The appeal is supported by notable musicians like the cellist Julian Lloyd-Webber.
49. Lloyd, Why you are using your left hand to do everything?such a southpaw.
50. 22 Beaverbrook and Lloyd George were among the elder statesmen who attended these functions.